Brad and Angie Go Tagging

9/15/2006 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood's hottest couple made another public appearance last night at one of the only two things they seem to do outside their home -- art shows and flying lessons.

Yesterday's outing was no different, as they took in the view at Banksy's graffiti art show in a Downtown LA warehouse. The happy couple took time to check out the artist's show, called "Barely Legal," where a life-sized red and gold elephant is the show's main piece.

Yesterday's news of the arrest of an FBI impostor for trying to secure a job at camp Brangelina didn't seem to slow down the famous duo as they left the show holding hands, escorted by two women.

Eli

As much as I hate this couple I gotta admit they look good together

moretocome

TMZ ratings are down so they have to pull out the Angie and Brad card. They know you'll get sucked right in. Just like good sheep.

Let the dung flinging begin!

What next a "Mel" update????

Valerie Johnson

Hey #1&2. Please don't dis my homeboy Brad pitt. He comes from a good family and his brother is a nice guy to. I meet Brad when he was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow. I thnk he and Angelina are the cutest couple in the world. Not Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban. Brad has e-mailed me pictures of Shiloh and she is a cuttie pie.

DESERT RAT

The Brad and Angie card? Good im glad they did. I love these two together.

Catherine

Whoa, a picture of these two actually TOUCHING one another? I was wondering how they actually conceived a child? You never see them hand-in-hand!

lili

they look and are FAB!

Why are the losers even posting here if they hate them so much?
Crawl back under your rocks, and watch reruns of the Brady Bunch... go on and live in la-la land.

Angie and Brad rock! Love them, and what they stand for...HOTNESS!

me

A HA! Is that submissive body language i see from Angelina?! Everyone is always commenting on how much she dominates her men. Maybe this is a change. Hopefully both of them will be comfortable with the change. Sometimes a dude just likes to be told what to do. Sometimes they just like for you to tie them up and...wait. Wrong post. Uh...gooooo Angie.

Nice to see they spend grown up time AND family time. MY life should be so balanced. And my boobs should be so big! Anybody see her pic on x17online? I did NOT get those "benefits" when I nursed my kids. Yikes!...Is that wierd to say as a chick? Well whatever.

SURI'S GRANDPARENTS

undeniably the world's/ galaxies/solar system's best looking couple

SICK IGNORANCE

I think they make a great couple but DAMN HE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!

Lance K.

I'm glad to see they aren't letting negative people slow them down.

shar

Hey Valerie Johnson, I would love to see those pics. please put it on the web, pretty, pretty please????

shar

I think Brad was smart enough to let Angie feels like she is in control of the relationship long enough to give him what he wants, children!! And then he assume the man of the house role, very shrewd brad. That is why he is hooottttt!!!!!!

Nora

They make a beautiful couple Brad looks so much happier with her.

Eli

To #6, everyone doesnt have to like this couple , just because your obsessed with them so get over it! Shes a freak and hes fine so STFU!

Jennifer Scott

#5 You're a crackup. :) To cute a posting. Have a great Friday!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments