Paris on Travis:

'He's One of My Dear Friends'

9/15/2006 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.03.38 AMAfter getting caught playing tonsil hockey with Travis Barker on Tuesday, Paris Hilton had some choice words about the ex-blink-182 bandmate last night.

On her way out of Hollywood nightclub Hyde, a photographer asked the heiress, "What's up with you and Travis Barker?" Paris' reply? "He's one of my dear friends," adding, "I'm single, he's my friend."

Hilton is clearly enjoying the single life!

wonder why

How freakin sad that so many people would spew such hatred at someone they dont know...and Im sure will never know....probably all fat...ugly and lonely pieces of garbage living in crappy little apartments or trailer across this fine nation!
Get a life....Paris certainly has one!

erica

you all are just jelous, just because she has lots of money and is living a great life full of fun and excitement, everybody has to take shots at her. I find it funny, really.....

Jeff

I actually had the pleasure of meeting Paris Hilton and she is NOTHING of what is seen of her in the media. The media has a very GOOD/BAD way of making a person seem one way when they really are another, so before you go spouting off about her being a Fugly SLUT skanky ho bag....she really isnt and is very nice. So until you have met someone or heard a story from the horses mouth, maybe we shouldnt say such things. THE END!

S

You are right #10 most of her news is always negative!! No one would even care about her if her last name was NOT Hilton. She is dingy if you want my opinion. I bet she is NOT very pretty w/o make-up!!

ron

In response to #5 (Jen), if you want to know what wonk eyed is, look at the picture above.

Jeff

....and just to add another thing...just becuase you watch an interview on "TV" of all things, YOu cant really judge her responces. Because you know, there is this invention called "EDITING" and with that invention you can take different Responces to what Paris had durring an interview and make it look like she had that responce to a question that she infact didnt have that particular responce to. Example, "What do you think of our Government?" Paris: "Its hot" That would be something that we possibly could have seen in an interview on "TV". In reality she may have had a different responce, but the media doing what they do best. BUildint someone up just to bring them down again, decided to take her resonce to something esle and edit it to seem like the responce to that particular question. Get it? I hope so. THats all. Peace

katie

Wow..these are some really harsh and completely unnecessary words!! She's human--she makes mistakes, and who cares?? Leave the unkind words out of it and look the other way if it bothers you that much.

PARIS BRINGER

I THOUGHT MY NAMESAKE WAS GOING TO LIE LOW,(LIKE SHE CAN'T LIE DOWN ANY FURTHER)!!!!!!!!!
MEDIA DO US A FAVOR AND STOP MAKING US WANT TO VOMIT OUR GUTS OUT! WHAT MAKES ME SO SICK, IS THE CELEBRITIES THAT ARE TRULY TALENTED, AKA: JOHNNY DEPP, YOU RARELY EVER SEE IN THE NEWS LIKE THIS BOZO IDIOT HILTON! HE ONLY HAD THE BIGGEST BLOCKBUSTER ALL YEAR AND HAD THE THIRD HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF ALL TIME. POTC2 ALSO BROKE A HUGE AMOUNT OF OTHER RECORDS IN REGARDS TO THE MOVIE INDUSTRY. WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS ON TALENTED STARS THAT ARE SO VERY UNDER-EXPOSED? NO,ALL WE KEEP SEEING IS THE SAME "YOUNG AND STUPID PARTY LIFE SO-CALLED "STARS"! THIS WENCH IS GETTING REALLY OLD, MAN SUGGEST YOU MOVE ON TMZ! WTFC?------ DON'T YOU GET IT? I'LL ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION!THE MEDIA IS LAZY AND DOESN'T LOOK FOR STORIES,SO THEY FOCUS ON THE POPLE THAT CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SEEING THEIR FACES IN AND ON EVERY MEDIA FORUM THEIR IS OUT THERE. MEDIA GET OFF YOUR FAT BOTTOM ENDS AND GIVE US SOME NEW NEWS!!! PITT, LOHAN(GOD IN HEAVEN--THERE'S ANOTHER BORE "GO TO HELL"!IF I WAS HER MOTHER, I'D SLAP SOME SENSE
INTO HER, BEFORE HER FATE BECOMES TOM CRUISE'S! SHE'S THE NEXT TO GO DOWN AND SELF DESTRUCT! I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE GIVING THESE IDIOTS ANYMORE EXPOSURE THAN THEY GET! GIVE US SOMETHING NEW,OR YOU JUST MIGHT FIND YOURSELVES OUT OF A JOB!!!!!

PARIS BRINGER

#51 C. MARIE
I SWEAR TO GOD, I DIDN'T READ YOUR POST PRIOR TO WRITING MINE! MUST BE ESP! MAYBE TMZ AND THE REST OF THE MEDIA FORUMS JUST MIGHT GET THE HINT!! ANYHOW MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!

Terry

Why oh Why do people care what this little rich party girl thinks? ENOUGH!! drop her quick, her fifteen minutes is way over!

Steve Griffith

I am so tired of seeing stuff about her that would embarrass most of us, and I thank God she isn't my daughter. All the Hilton fortune wouldn't be worth that kind of publicity.

Eric

She's the ho next door, the ho next door. Whether it's on the bed or on the floor.
She's the ho next door, the ho next door. Rubbing her hole and she's begging for more.

Q

I love Travis and it grosses me out that he would even touch the skin of this whiny-fake-ass broad. Somebody call the Dept of Health and Disease on her!!! I am tired, like everyone else, of hearing about Paris and every move she makes. Who gives a f*ck!! Let's gossip about someone educated, with money, talks her age and that is MATURE! C'mon!!!

Jim

I want a sugar momma, I think Paris should be my sugar momma

missy

why does every tmz video look like it was shot under water?? they suck more than paris