Lindsay Rushed To ER With Broken Left Wrist

9/17/2006 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was rushed to St. Vincent's Hospital in New York late Friday night after breaking her left wrist at a Fashion Week party. The actress was attending an event at the Milk Studios in New York when she fell and broke her wrist in two places, says her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik. According to Access Hollywood.com, Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan drove in from her home on Long Island to meet her daughter in the hospital. (With regard to yesterday's report of Dina and Lindsay's spat at a restaurant, Sloane Zelnick tells TMZ that Lindsay "loves her mother very much" and wishes people "would leave her alone.") The accident is being investigated because Lindsay claims Milk Studios hadn't been careful enough in preventing people from slipping.

Cruise Puts Money Where Big Mouth Is

Tom Cruise may end up having the last laugh after he got dumped by Paramount. Page Six reports that Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder has agreed to pony up an additional $200 million for Cruise's future projects, on top of the $3 million he already gave to Cruise and producing partner Paula Wagner for "overhead" in return for a first look at any of their projects. That's why Cruise was seen hanging out with Snyder at the Redskins game last weekend. Cruise and his family also went to Snyder's house in the Washington suburbs and spent the day together at the Six Flags amusement park, which closed down so their famous guests could enjoy the rides without having to wait in line.

Party Favors: "King's Men" Gets Warm Welcome in Big Easy, Another Body Shows Up on "CSI" Set

"All the King's Men" might have gotten panned at Toronto, but that didn't stop hundreds of screaming fans in New Orleans from turning out for the premiere last night. Sean Penn, Jude Law and Kate Winslet were on hand, and Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco thanked Penn for his help in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, when he went door-to-door looking for survivors ... In Miami, shooting for "CSI: Miami" got a little too realistic the other day, when a body washed up where the TV show was filming. It was the second body on a CSI set recently: another one was found on the set of "CSI: Los Angeles" earlier this week. Neither death has been deemed suspicious.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

the wife

What is all the fuss about Lindsay Lohan? I mean she is an ok actress but what's the big deal? Why do the tabloids sop up every little bit about her? I think its pretty sad when and actress is noted more for her drinking and carrying on than her work....

Danielle Turchiano

There is no such show called CSI: Los Angeles. There is the original CSI, which is Las Vegas but filmed on the Universal lot now, CSI: Miami, and CSI NY, and if I remember correctly, I think I read an article on tmz.com a few weeks ago saying the real dead body had been found on the set of CSI: NY.

Diego

So Lindsay fell and broke her wrist. DaSceptic wonders if she really hurt it in a fall or in a broken beer bottle fight with her mother.

L. Ron Cruise is getting $200 million but is it to make movies or to finally build a spaceship to carry him, Breeder and their baby, cloned from the DNA of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Although there were hundreds of screaming fans before the premiere of All the King's Men in New Orleans, by the end of the movie hundreds more were screaming, mostly for their money back.

So a dead body washed up on the set of CSI Miami. How many more people have to die before David Caruso gets the message that he has no talent?

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "...Broke her wrist in two places...do you know how diffcult it is to break your wrist in just ONE place? I mean when was the last time you heard of a professional athlete breaking their wrist in TWO places? I wonder if there was a no-host bar at this shindig, I wonder if she might have had a drink or a few?"

Travis Bickle

Question is, "JUST HOW HIGH WAS LINDSAY ON COKE/ALCOHOL WHEN SHE FELL?"

I hope she didn't break the hand she gives hand jobs with b'cuz that will really sadden her boyfriend, Jermey Piven, and all the other guys she likes to mess around with.

And if she is really smart, she'll spin this and say that it was Paris Hilton who pushed her and caused this to happen.

lauren

do you mean CSI: New York? There is no SI: Los Angeles

KJ

You know something, this broad, Lindsay is not even in the realms of actresses like Jodie Foster or Meryl Streep, but this TART and DUMBASS cannot do ANYTHING right, even when she tries. WHY give her all this attention. She certainly does not deserve it. She walks around all smug, parties and hangs around with this new sissy looking boyfriend who WILL eventually get tired of her. She is NOT even talented and her movies are just okay.

Why the big deal on this freckled ass? I've HAD IT with her and that hook-nose Paris. I mean, why feed the public with this crap of sh*t all of the time with these NO talents. I like entertainment, but when it's always freckled ass talentless Lindsay who sorely NEEDS to grow up. She's 20 and she is NOT a child, but for the life of me she cannot get it together even while ALL of Hollywood elite is sick of her.

It's time for her to take hold of her life because she is really just the laughing stock of it all -- just like Paris and just like that witchy Brittany Spears who I am so damn sick of as well. I hope they fire her ass soon because if Tom Cruise and even Jim Carrey are losing their touch in Hollywood, a NO talent broad like her can too. Fire her ASS already!

If young talent you want, show us more of Scarlett Johhansson or even Hillary Duff. They are professionals. There are so much young talent like the young ladies from "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants". I don't recall their names right now BUT there are REAL talents and you CHOOSE to waste it on every damn thing that Lindsay does or does not do. She AIN'T THAT good. If you cannot find young talent, let's go back to the good 'ol ones: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, and all those damn fine actresses who just because they've aged a bit, Hollywood does not want them.

LINDSAY is what happens when you put an amateur and give her fame along with that stupid mother and father of hers. This is so silly already and that's my personal beef -- like it or not -- I don't care!

LaLa

La Lohan is injured.. again?!?!?!

She needs to start wearin flats when she drinks, i love to hate on her, but she was lookin fab @ the CK show

Tiffany

ok i am so tired of lindsay. first with the losing weight with nicole, and then she tells everyone about her dad and her messed up life. and then she admits she had an eating problem and she did some drugs. and then she acts like a total whore, and tells her mom to go to hell! so i do NOT have any sympathy for her at all! i could care less about her. and at least paris is nice to her fans. lindsay was very mean to my friend b/c my friend saw her at a store and asked for her autograph and she said no and was really rude! lindsay is a b**ch!

kayla

Harvey stop hating on Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. She is mother who loves her baby. Leave them alone.

Jenna

Linds must have broken her poor little freckled wrist from lifting up a much too heavy bottle of whiskey... This woman, um, little girl, needs to grow up already and become the professional that some Hollywood actresses are: Including: Nicole Kidman, Beyonce and Jennifer Aniston, just to name a few. Lindsay is a raging alcoholic, and seriously needs help before she can walk onto another movie set. She is constantly late, constantly partying with her dysfunctional entourage and getting way, way too much attention. I don't know why the paparazzi are so eager to catch a glimpse of this girl... She needs rehab and fast!

the wise old owl

I'm glad that Dan Snyder is putting up the $$$ for Tom Cruise's next projects. I won't be paying a dime to go see anything he is in. I hope Dan needs plenty of wrtie-off's. WHAT A LOSER. Talk about too little too late. If I were Tom I would disappear for about 5 years. He certainly doesn't need the money and everybody is so sick of him. Sitting through a 2 hours movie and watching his sorry ass would be unbearable. I 'd rather have bamboo shoots shoved under my finger nails.

As far as Linsey goes, she is a mess. I agree with post # 4. I have been very active all my life, involved in numorous sports. I have never even fractured a bone , let alone broke one in 2 places. What's up with that ? She must have really brittle bones from drinking too much alcohol, doing too many drugs, and not getting enough protien. My goodness. It sounds like something that would happen to a 95 years old woman. She better wake up and take this as a real warning to clean up her act NOW. Otherwise there will be more of the same in the future.

Diego

If Lindsay really did fall she should have let her fun bags break the fall instead off landing on her wrist.

the wise old owl

Snyder should have donated that money to some worthy charity. Like Tom Cruise can't finance his own projects. He makes me sick. I predict his next project will be a bomb.

dms

Lindsay Lohan is the most accident prone "actress" going. And she wants to blame the place she was in for her clutziness? Why aren't any of these places she parties in getting busted for allowing her to drink underage? That's what they should be worried about.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments