Rachael To Martha: "Out of My Kitchen, Bee-Yotch!"

9/18/2006 9:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let the battle of the spatulas begin: Four staffers from Martha Stewart's show tried to sneak into a taping of junior domestic diva Rachael Ray's show last week, but a security guard who works for both shows recognized them and had them ejected. Ray's show, which begins today on its nationally syndicated run, will compete against Stewart's daytime show, which has garnered only so-so ratings thus far.
MArtha Stewart and Rachel Ray

But a Page Six source says that Ray's show has nothing to hide: "[The spies] were kicked out because they lied about their names. Otherwise they would have been welcome to stop by." A Stewart spokesman says the quartet weren't asked to leave by the guard, but by one of Martha's former audience coordinators who now works for Ray.

Second Autopsy on Daniel Smith Inconclusive
The independent medical examiner hired by Anna Nicole Smith to look into her son Daniel's death said yesterday that he could not determine exactly what killed the young man, but ruled out several natural causes such as heart disease, stroke, or a "congenital anomaly," and added that foul play was probably not involved. However, TMZ has been told by authorities that the cause of death has been known definitively for more than a week.

"I don't find anything that would cause me to believe there is something in terms of some traumatic injury that was inflicted, or somebody having done something to him in some cryptic manner that could not be observed," said Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist who consulted on the deaths of Elvis Presley and Jon Benet Ramsey.

Wecht told reporters that he had ordered Daniel Smith's medical records from the United States and that he had ordered more tests that could take weeks to complete; what's more, he has sent samples to a lab in the US for testing, including toxicology tests. The toxicology report from Bahamian officials is due this week, and an inquest into Daniel Smith's death will begin October 23.

More Malfunction: Janet's Boobs Are Back

She may have flashed, oh, a billion or so people back in 2004 during halftime of the Super Bowl, but that apparently wasn't quite enough exhibitionism for Janet Jackson. The pop diva will be appearing bare-breasted in her new video for the single "So Excited," according to MSNBC's Jeannette Walls. Perhaps her show-off fixation has something to do with a guy – not known for his own body-image stability – who gave her a complex way back when: "My brother used to tease me ... He thought my butt was too big," says Janet to Giant magazine.

McPhee: Wonder Woman Would Be "Mistake"

Katharine McPhee doesn't want to don the tiara and gold wrist-cuffs after all: The American Idol diva tells Entertainment Weekly that doing the iconic superhero role would be "a huge mistake," and that she's not going to be some "slutty female" when she poses on the cover of Shape magazine.

The apple-cheeked songstress thinks that the prospects for a "Wonder Woman" flick wouldn't very good, and that the production is in an incredibly early stage anyway. McPhee also says that any suggestion that she skipped the first three weeks of the "Idol" tour are "totally false" and that her new record will surprise her fans: "People in the industry are hearing about what I'm doing, and they're really surprised, and I like that." But if things don't quite work out, Kat has a plan for self promotion: "If my career's going downhill, then I'll do Maxim or FHM!"

Party Favors: Basinger Called Baldwin "Saddam Hussein," Willis Disavows GOP, "Gridiron" Wins B.O.

Alec Baldwin was once called "Saddam Hussein" by his ex-wife Kim Basinger, with whom he is currently embroiled in a very acrimonious custody battle over their daughter. The moniker so upset Baldwin, according to an interview in October's GQ (via Page Six), that he didn't want to get out of bed for some time afterwards. And Baldwin didn't have very kind things to say about Basinger's lawyers, but defends Charlie Sheen and Tom Cruise ... Bruce Willis tells Lloyd Grove that he's always "being accused of being a Hollywood Republican" – but he's not. "I have just as many Democratic ideas as Republican ones," says the actor. That's not a good sign for the GOP right before mid-term elections ... The Rock proved the combination of him and football makes for good box office – his starring vehicle "Gridiron Gang" pulled in $15 million over the weekend in its debut to land it in first place.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

kathleen

I enjoy Rachel Ray and I watched her first show today. I feel confident as a NEW chef that I can duplicate up her 7-minute recipe. If Rachel Ray hadn't come onto the scene, I know that I wouldn't even bother to cook!

kathryn

I'm not a huge fan of Rachel Ray, but I would love to watch her kick Martha's @ss.

ManBearPig Huntress

Wow, Love, for someone who turns the channel when Rachel comes on, you sure do know a lot about her!

LOVE IS A CLOSET LESBO IN LOVE WITH RACHEL!

Don't deny your feelings, Love. Be free!

KATIE

There are so many things wrong with Alec Baldwin. Years ago I used to like him, now I wish he'd just go away.

Cindy

Gee ManBear, I agree with Love. and those of us who can't stand the slop cooking tranny came to that conclusion by trying to keep an open mind and watching her show. The term "yummo" never came to mind. I read the I hate RR website every day. That sh*t cracks me up.

kick Bachi

Rachel is a fat, sloppy, nasty, loud caunt! as well as this bitch is an slave for another fatass - Oprah, and yes, it's a BIG O. I could see this whale Rachel spiting on the food while she talks and prepare on the show. Dam! imagine this to see this fat bitch off the show? NASty! and it's Janet. Miss Jackson ok!

Originalkat

Kim Basinger needs to go and talk to her co-star from the movie "Blind Date" and learn how to be divorced and get along with your childs parent. Does she realize what she is doing to Iher daughter? Kim...call Bruce.

McPhee? Stupid comments as usual. What she is doing with the Wonder Woman comment is that they aren't interested in her so she is making excuses for her turn down.
I don't appreciate her comment about "slutty females" on the cover of Shape. I doubt if she has even looked at an issue.
McPhibber.......they are in shape healthy looking women..not slutty. Why don't you do Penthouse? Is that how low you would go for your picture to be taken?

Rachel Ray...Please. She is irritating and I would like to know where she came from? She is on everything lately. No thank you.

BARRY BERLINSKY *

HAVE A NICE DAY AND EAT YOUR FOODS

Cindy

I used to really enjoy Rachael Ray when her show first started on Food Network. Now, years later, her voice is annoying, she gets louder and louder with every taping. They have around 4 shows now with her, cookbooks, blah, blah, blah....it's called overkill. I whip up stuff all the time for lots of people, but only wish I made millions for doing it. She's just too much now, so I also turn the channel. Even Paula Deen is becoming obnoxious.

Elle

Rachael is an idiot...and her meals cannot be done in 30 minutes. Everything she makes is sliced, picked, chopped, defrosted or prepped before her god dam show.

Rock on Martha...

joann

Martha is the queen of mean wanna be... calling her a beast is too good! She obviously has not learned a thing during her jail time ... she started in with Trump, now she starting with ray.......shes greedy, shes mean.......perhaps a trip back to the big house for a longer stay will help!

J. Brandon

Rachel Ray should get OFF TV!! I can't think of anyone else as ANNOYING as she IS!! Enough with your idiotic E.V.O.O.!!! You can call it just EVO if you want; we know there's 2 O's. Or did Oprah put it in your contract to be 100% precise with all your absurd acronyms.

Pam.......ok we know that you're one of the official spokes people for MAC cosmetics, but do you have to put on soooo much of it all at once?? We know it's free for you, but you're starting to look worse than RU-Paul!! As you get older don't you know LESS is MORE!! Look at Heather Locklear, older than you and looks way better than you PAM! Keep up piling on the make-up and you'll continue looking more and more weathered. I know Playboy models are supposed to CAKE ON their makeup because Hef like's that old style. Well unless you're still posing for HEF, LIGHTEN up on the CAKE!! 98% of Playboy models wear way too much make up and look like cheap sluts. Hef has no clue about the newer style of wearing less make-up; don't forget PAM......Hef's still old school. If you want to look cheap, then keep up the good work!! You wear more make up than Krusty the KLOWN!! ;-)

Cherie

Rachael your a loud mouth on your shows, but I admire you have the confidence to go for it, goodluck...

Phyllis Ferris

I enjoy Rachel Ray. She is fun and refreshing. Busy people can benefit from her show.

DS117

To racer:
What's so unattractive about having a butt? You must like the skinny waifs they call "supermodels" these days who look like pre-adolescent school boys !!!! No hips, no butt, no nothing, just bones and nothing to hold on to !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments