Rupert Everett - "I Have No Sperm"

9/20/2006 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rupert EverettBritish actor Rupert Everett has admitted to being sperm-free.

Everett tells London's Daily Telegraph this is a result of being on alopecia (baldness) medication."I don't have any sperm left. If I stop taking the pills, all my hair will fall out, but I would rather have hair than sperm." What a choice!

Rupert is plugging his autobiography, "Red Carpet and Other Banana Skins," in which he makes some provocative comments on some of Hollywood's biggest stars.

Besides admitting to having a heterosexual affair with Susan Sarandon, the out and proud actor portrays his "My Best Friend's Wedding" co-star Julia Roberts as skittish and says Sharon Stone has become "unhinged." "Sharon Stone is an extraordinary character, extremely intelligent, totally controlling, really fun but...unhinged. And that's kind of fabulous." Nice cover-up Rupe!

But you won't catch Everett saying negative things about his good friend Madonna. As to why she gets off easy in his book, Everett says "Well. We all have authority figures." And her Madgesty appreciates it.

Rupert is even harsh on himself and believes that as he reaches closer to turning 50, "Now no one wants me."

And from the sounds of some of these statements we know why.

coco puff

I'd rather be bald and sperm free, that way I could f**k without a rubber and save money on haircuts!

the wise old owl

How refreashing. Someone who is actually truthful about himself. Just exposing himself warts and all. You have to respect someone who does that . Very funny post Kevin. ( you could always wear a hat ! )

Patti

But a hat won't keep him from getting an STD *LOL*

the wife

Gee, I am so glad he felt we needed to know this about him...

sickofitall

I love him as an actor. But he felt free to admit this because he admitted long ago to being gay ..so he doesnt need live sperm. If he ever wanted kids, he could adopt. Think he would be a great dad.

SP

Who cares if a homosexual has any sperm? If it is a genitic reason people are homosexual & lesbian then why continue the trend?

Kit

I say he should go off the med. He probably has enough money to have a comfortable life for the rest of his years and on a lot of guys, bald can be sexy as heck. He is sexy in either case, just would hate missing the 'payoff' at the end of a lovemaking session...

MarcyLove

Um... no sperm doesn't mean no "payoff". Just means there's no fish swimming in the stream!

Ladi Loera

To stevep. Most homosexuals are born from heterosexual parents. So it
isn't logical to say that a homosexual man or woman would have
homosexual children. It is far more than likely they will give birth
to heterosexual children.

That's like saying a bad speller shouldn't have children - because his or her own children would be illiterate.

autumn

I just watched Cemetary Man... And I thought wow, this guy is so charming and attractive... But it seems like in real life he's kind of mean and bitter... We will all be young in heaven.. If that makes you feel any better.. So don't be so hard on yourself Rupert..