Rosie O'Donnell

Bares Her Chest

9/22/2006 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellNudity is much more acceptable on television these days. But how far is too far? Well, "Nip/Tuck" is pushing those limits with every new episode.

Last week's episode featured guest star Mario Lopez in a nude shower scene, revealing his back side. Rosie O'Donnell will be the next to make an appearance this season, showing a little skin of her own. Apparently it wasn't originally in the script, but when a topless moment for Rosie occurred, the minds behind the show loved it and decided to leave it in.

Audiences didn't seem to mind a little Latin flesh, but how are they going to react to a whole lotta woman?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lisa

Yikes! Run, hide and save the children first!

Diego

When I read this I threw up in my mouth a little, and I'm gonna have nightmares for months

Torshion Bar

Remind me to skip that episode.

Caroline

Good for Rosie! It's a brave thing to do, if the skinny girls can do it so can the big ones.

wendell dixon

Now that will be a not so hot tivo moment..Yuck

Catherine

Good thing my kids are asleep, too. LOL I've watched every episode of this show and love it, but if I see Christian Troy (Julian McMahan) kiss another guy, I'm turning it off forever!

The whole "fantasy" of the show will be completely messed up!

ROBIN

YUK!

spam

Why would they do that? She's unbelievably disgusting.

Allie

That's disgusting!! No one needs to be subjected to that.

A

maybe Rosie will get an extreme makeover

Roland

Just hearing about this has scarred me for life mentally!

John

I'd rather get sodomized by a lion than have to look at that. We should use naked shots of Rosie to interrogate terrorists.

alissa

well i hope her watermellon tits dont have nipples the size of oranges lol. now that would make me sick.

sam

I like "Nip/Tuck" and I like Rosie so I can't wait. If you don't watch Nip/Tuck you really can't comment about her being on that show, since this is one show that’s is like other shows you watch on network TV. Of course we can all spin off to some asinine discussion of yours and Roses sexual preferences, but that would be for another thread on another day. Or let’s hope anyway.

BETTY HAMILTON

ITS IS AMAZING, BUT GOD LOVES ROSIE JUST AS HE LOVES YOU AND I.

ROSIE IS THE ONE MISSING OUT BY NOT ALLOWING JESUS CHRIST AS HER SAVIOUR. HOW DO I KNOW, BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT DO THE THINGS SHE DOES IF SHE HAD ACCEPTED HIM AS HER SAVIOUR.

HOWEVER ITS NOT TO LATE FOR HER TO ACCEPT HIM ON HIS TERMS, NOT MINE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments