Perry and Chesney: Single and Available

9/24/2006 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew Perry on EllenOn Monday's episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Ellen has two of showbiz's most eligible bachelors: Matthew Perry and Kenny Chesney.

Perry, who can currently be seen on NBC's "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip," says he only has time for one person in his life: Aaron Sorkin. "Great writer and damned if he isn't a great kisser," Perry joked.

As for Cheseny -- who was famously married to Renée Zellweger for a short time last year -- he's single, open to marriage again, and says he's still friends with Renée -- though Ellen isn't quite buying it.

Be sure to catch Kenny and Matt on Monday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

url

I thought Chesney had a thing for Payton Manning---thus the enullment.

stephen s

Maybe Matt Perry can set Kenny Chesney up with David Schwimmer.... as closeted celebrities they'll likely have a lot to talk about!

We know who is unethical

Everyone knows that Matt perry's the colon of other men's behinds with his own sword.

I bet he did testicle flavored cocaine.

stephen s

Maybe Matthew Perry could set Kenny Chesney up with his buddy David Schwimmer... as closeted celebrities they should have plenty to talk about!

Bob in Austin

Both of these boys are gay. How can Ellen participate in and enable this kind of crap? She knows the truth and she lets them play this game with the public.

We know who is unethical

All are part of the gay mafia and all have sworn allegiance to their form of omerta..hence they will not talk about their own and gay lifestyle.

Caprice

Chandler's mother is a whore and his sister a dyke.

jolee

who cares about mr kc,he is such a flamer!

Mary Worth

They are both in great health, and that's so refreshing! Matthew almost died, you know, from addiction to alcohol, and painkillers. And every day is a miracle, for him.

He'd have to say he is gay, before I would believe it!

apet

All the Rumors!! Still wondering why Kenny and Renee go un-hitched? Can anyone tell me! It is said that he sends a member of his staff at his concerts to find young women and then they are brought back to the bus for Kenny, I believe that one girl came forward when she found out what he does..Its hard to tell if he is Gay! You know he can sing and when you put G. Wilson with him they are great on stage..I was really mad when I found out something happened with Renee. She went out and bought a new house and was ready to settle down well the next time you turn around they are splitting..

Inge

Kenny Chesney is so yummy looking!!! I don't think he's gay!!! I love his music & videos...
Spanky

meeper

Who the frick cares about these two talentless bufoons.

moretocome

I like Matthew Perry. I do think he can only play one type of character (he acts just like his Chandler character with every role he plays) so I don't think he's a great actor. But he seems like a nice enough guy and when the role calls for a “Chandler” type character he does well.

linda

Kenny is gay. I guess there is nothing wrong with that. He just does not want the girls to know cause he knows he will not sell as many records if any. He is a fake. He will find a nice guy one day. Maybe he already has. ugh!!!