Happy Birthday Tom's Mom

9/25/2006 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Say what you will about Tom Cruise, the guy takes time out for his mama.

TomKat, with Tom's kids Isabella and Connor in tow, took Tom's mom to dinner in Las Vegas for her 70th birthday. The family enjoyed a nice relaxing meal outside on the patio of exclusive restaurant SW inside the Wynn Hotel and Casino.

In fact, the dinner was so relaxing TomKat seemed to be a bit bored. Then again, who among us hasn't been bored hanging with our parents when there are millions of dollars to be won just a few feet away in the casino!

The Maven

If I were that turd's mother, I'd hide in a closet instead of being seen in public with him. Unless the old lady's a masochist.

Aunt deb

What's up with the hairdo lately. it looks bad!! Just something else to draw attention.

Alyn Brodsky

With all the millions he takes in pretending to be an actor, I hope this dirt bag does more for his mother than just take her out on her birthday to work up some more of his miserable public relations nonsense. Or does he send all his spare change to that cult of loons he pimps for?

Brittini

And we care about Tom's mother..why?

Ugghhh!

If they are a FAMILY, where is the baby? Katie and Tom never carry a diaper bag, yet they are out all the time without their supposed child. If Tom really had a real "baby" wouldn't we see him carrying it around? Tom needs a haircut, he looks raggedy. Talentless Katie who seems to constantly be shopping and vacationing is dressed like her clothes come from a second hand shop! AGAIN I ASK, where is their baby? I think the magazine story has not proven there is a baby at all. I think it was a borrowed model. Why would they leave their baby at home all the time? I'll never watch a Tom Cruise movie again. Ever!

Lisa

Good to see them together as a normal family. And for those people who can't stop hating a family man, get a life of your own. Go attack a drug dealer or some real villians. Enough!

Kat

She looks just as creepy as her son.