OH Sandra!

9/27/2006 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comSandra Oh was all bundled up as she braved a cold 75° autumn day in Los Angeles earlier this week.

While Sandy may have been cold, Southern California and her show, "Grey's Anatomy," couldn't be any hotter.

So we suggest Sandra find some more weather appropriate outfits STAT!

We, are not amused.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you are one fine ass looking Canadian-Korean bitch! I would love to give you some half black/gook babies!

taRa

nice. #1. nice.
anywho....
i don't understand...i live in the south and i always see pictures of people in LA all bundled up during the warm months. what gives? is it that it's always so warm there people just love to wear their winter clothes whenever it's a cool breeze? can someone please explain this to me?

tara

I loved Sandra in Arliss =)

Ok

I live in northern cali and it's like 80 degrees up here but i still have sweater on, too. BRRRRRR!

I think Greys anatomy kinda sucks, but I like the Asian/Black couple.

killhayley

ok is it just me or is she really really scary looking? no one else seems to see this.

Iowa Girl

that is awesome! Good lord, we will walk around in shorts and tank tops even when it's 50 degrees outside. When it can get to 10-30 below zero where you live in the winter, you think 50-75 is the perfect temperature outside.

I like Sandra, she made me laugh in Arliss...and this makes me laugh too

Lucas

I don't think she's pretty either cheetah but more power to her

Whatever

She looks like she's ready to give someone a bj!

Etan

Korean woman and hot. Oh may have a nice personality (yes, she's totally cool in my book), but she is NOT representative of Korean women AT ALLLLLL.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

tmz leave sandra oh alone.omg

charlyn

Anyone else find her hideous.

Pet My Katt!!!!

No matter how she looks, Sandra is fucking funny as hell !!

kathleen

We CALIFORNIANS like to bust out our Fall / Winter wear--regardless of outside temps...We go with what the CALENDAR tells us.

Nora

Cheetah I definately see it, this woman is the most ugliest thing I have ever seen. If you stare at this hideous thing long enough you will turn into stone. She should be playing a person born with a deformity or birth defects not some hot woman on TV. She is the most disgustingest thing ever, she's even more ugly than Tori Spelling. Any body who finds this thing hot has mental issues they must be into beastiality also. This woman is a deformed beast monster!

moretocome

When you've recently had temperature up to 110 degrees, 75 degrees seems cold. I like this girl, and no she doesn’t seem scary. She seems normal, that why you’re thrown.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments