Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

dingo

I'd do the same thing! If I could hock a loogie at them I definately would indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

Amie

I have a 3 year old and even she knows that if she spits on one of her brothers her little ass gets smacked and her favorite toy is on time out for the rest of the day. Maybe Avril's mommy should've handed out a few ass whoopins when she was growing up. Maube then the little ungrateful bitch wouldn't think she owned the world. I also love the people on here commenting about the "stalkerazzi" and how they deserved it. What site are you on right now? Who are you supporting? If you think they are that evil then why are you so into celebrity trash?

Kramer

I WAS THERE last and I'm surprised she had any spit left after what she did to me in the bathroom stall.

sweetpants

Who's Anvil and why is she spitting in people's faces? She might not want to do that, because she may get beat down someday for spitting. Let's just hope it's sooner than later. Then we'll all see who's the "BITCH " then.

nodoubtbandaide

I don't understand why a "celebrity" would go to Hyde and then get pissed off that the papparazzi are trying to photograph them. Oh, and how dare her do that to her poor fans.

Eli

#126 one thing is with the cameras and anothr thing is with the fans, telling everybody FU and signing it, shes a little slut,FANS GOT YOU THERE BITCH!

Wicked1

I have to wonder why some of the posters think spitting on someone is acceptable. It is NEVER acceptable under any circumstance. The paparazzi are the people who keep these people on magazine covers and if it weren't for them...how would we know about them? It is all about PUBLICITY and without it these celebrities are NOTHING. If Avril or anyone else can't deal with cameras in their face..GET THE HELL OUT OF HOLLYWOOD.

AB

I hate these mall brats. They don't know what punk is. That goes for you too Blink 182.

Amber

I'm sorry, but this is kind of hilarious. I mean, you KNOW they all want to spit at paparrazi.

LSeb

If she wants people to see her as a "child" star, she's doing a pretty good job.

PinkGurl

Isn't spitting on someone considered assault? All of the paps need to make a pact to NOT photograph avril, just simply ignore her as she passes by. She doesn't deserve to be photographed. She's such a has been!!!!!!!

mimi

#34 has a point!! Once more, Avril who?

Kirsten

I'm ashamed she's Canadian. I used to be proud of her... but she's seriously no better than Paris or Lindsay after seeing that.

Message In A Bottle

It would be my honor to spit right in her face...its not spitting at the paparazzi that really ticks me off, even though its unacceptable and unsanitary, its the way she signs "f*** off" to the fans that made her big. I'm sorry but even the baddest badasses in rock music whose she's trying to imitate very poorly appreciate their fans, this just shows what a ungrateful little f*** she is. Reason why's she's not popular anymore because she disrespects her fans. Miss little toughie is now little miss trashy princess, and I would love to take her out. Ahhhhh, I can't wait til karma gets back at her. -MIAB

Michael

Good for her! I hope she does it again and again. I am going to buy her albums. She just one over a new fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!