Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

Carl

INS needs to deport this illegal white trash Canadian.

Whatever

Stupid bratty bitch! What comes around goes around!

Rob

From Avrils official site -
In response to reports of Avril's recent run in with paparazzi, she would like to say the following: "I'd like to sincerely apologize for my behavior with the Paparazzi. It's trying at best dealing with their insistent intrusions. I meant no offense to my fans, whose relationship I truly value. I have and will always go out of my way for my fans. My behavior was a reaction to the persistent attack from the paparazzi."

John Howton

WHAT TRASH SHE IS!!!!!!!!!! I have always just HATED her & her complete LACK of talent!!! Her whole image is so FAKE & she is so BOORRIINNGGGG!!!!!!! She needs to go live in a trailer park with her own kind. What WHITE TRASH!!!! Her 'angry rebel' image is as FAKE as it gets!!! What a BORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey

Maybe her mouth should be registered as a leathel weapon!!??

London Scott

the papparazzi needs to be put in their place - maybe a good ol'loog is the answer -- less violent than fists. you can tell from the clip she is smashed - it is her birthday!! leave her alone!

Stevie

This is in response to Michelle's comment: Why do celebrities think they can do whatever they want and treat people however they want and have no recourse for their actions?
Why Michelle? It's because people like me, you ,and everyone else, obsess over every aspect of their personal lives. If nobody cared who these celebs are dating, and the clubs they hang at, these pictures wouldn't even be worth the paper their printed on. Web sites like TMZ would have no advertsiments to keep them up and running. I'd spit in some a-hole's face if they followed me around 24/7. Yes, I realize that these people are entertainers, however, no matter what, nobody deserves to be harrassed. Dont you remember Princess Diana? GET THE EFF OVER IT, IF YOU'RE SO OFFENDED BY THIS BEHAVIOR, THEN GO TO DISNEY.COM AND STAY AWAY FROM TMZ!!!

ny girl

who in the world is avril lavigne? whoever she is that was completely rude and disgusting if she signed that for a fan she obivously will go down a bit in record sales, but seriously you really can't act like that in public if i ever did that i probably would be arrested and maybe she should too becuase you can't do anything you want regardless of this being a "free country"

Aaron

Absolutely hilarious.

D Dizzle

Good for her, all of you paparazzi are scum, you deserve to be spit on. Praise Allah... or whoever that dude is with the filafals is...

Rob

She's a wash up now.Needs to get back in the spotlight.What a fu&%$^g loser.

Teresa Lauterbach

IF YOU ARE FAMOUS THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY BEING PHOTOGRAPHED AND ETC. WHAT A PIG, I WILL NEVER WATCH HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING SHE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH, I WILL BOYCOTT, (ONE COMMENT SAYS HOW CAN SHE BE MARRIED AND ACT LIKE THAT I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD ACT LIKE THAT MARRIED OR NOT- MARRIED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT) SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED THAT IS THE LOWEST THING SOMEONE CAN DO. WHAT IS UP WITH THESE STARS WITH OUT THEIR FANS THEY ARE NOTHING, AND WHEN THEY ACT LIKE THAT WE SHOULD MAKE THEM NOTHING! WHAT A PIG! I TAKE THAT BACK PIGS ARE BETTER THAT HER!

jessica

bitch need to go back to canada where she belongs, and needs an ass kick , id like to do it personally myself

Sylvia Jones

And to think, I used to like her!

aaron

I've never been hounded by people wanting to take my picture...nor will I ever be. I've never been nagged and almost trampled on for an autograph...nor will i ever be....simply saying...i cant condemn her for her actions because Id probably get just as frustrated and the more rude and insulting you are...the more they stay away...think it through people...even if she is a wannabe