Nick's (La) Fave Blonde Sack Partner Ain't Paris

9/29/2006 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter's got a thing for dangerous blondes -- but that's about all his two most famous lovers have in common. The world knows all about the former Backstreet Boy's drama-filled dalliance with multimillionaire Paris Hilton over two years ago. But Carter told Howard Stern on Sirius Satellite Radio yesterday that he's still got a soft spot for his surprising first love, (who knew??), Debra LaFave, the infamous Florida middle school teacher who pled guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old student. (Ironically enough, earlier today, TMZ showed you Paris' latest music video, in which she cavorts with a kid who looks to be in his early teens.)

Carter told Stern that Paris had a penchant for housework during their stormy relationship: "In the very beginning, you know, she was literally cleaning my carpet in my apartment ... trying to act all domesticated." But that didn't last very long: "Before you know it," said Carter, "it's back to the old 'nose up in the air' and 'who are you?'" Paris later accused Carter of physically assaulting her; the charges were dropped, and Carter denies them.

But Carter -- who's also been linked to "Dancing With The Stars" vixen Willa Ford and walking photo op Bai Ling -- also told Stern that if he had to choose his favorite bedfellow, it would be LaFave, whom he dated in high school. "Maybe that's just because it was my first," he says of the blonde, adding that most of his favorite sex partners have been "just normal girls." But even LaFave might've been too kinky for Nick, who says he dumped her for cheating on him -- with another girl.

Nick and the family Carter will be on full display on "House of Carters" on E! starting Oct. 2. (Audio courtesy of Sirius Satellite Radio.)

Cristina

Hmmm. . .dunno what to say ab this!

blah blah blah

That is too freaking funny!!!!
Now the word is out. From a reliable source
Paris is and always be a fake, phony, and a senseless female bitch that she is.
I still hold up to may saying:
PARIS GET THAT ROSE OFF YOUR NOSE FOR YUR SHIP REALLY DOES STINK

Rick

pARIS HO HILTON IS A USED UP CRABBYTWAT WITH STD'S, I'D RATHER F***
ROSIE ODONNELL THAN PARIS HILTON.......

kathryn

I think I'm going to throw up.

blah blah blah

LMbutteO
oooooooops again
I meant to say:

II still hold up to my saying
PARIS GET THAT ROSE OFF YOUR NOSE FOR YOUR SH*T REALLY DOES STINK!!!!!!

Whatever

I wonder if Paris cleaned her vagina of all her cooties and germs when she was with Nick???

RebeccaBBBBBBB

drama drama drama

TEAM PARIS

HAHA, NICK TRYING TO GET ATTENTION FOR HIS BULLSH*T SHOW. STOP USING PARIS HILTON'S NAME YOU A**HOLE, IT ONLY MAKES YOU'RE REPUTATION WORSE!

stoopit

#8 - you made me laugh...asswhole kinda like asshalf.

it's a**hole, like a hole in the ground not like a whole pie.

tiffany

that's bad when people would rather have sex with a child molestor than paris hilton.

she should drop off the face of the earth.

Whatever

Whatever. I think Nick was really hurt by what that twat Paris did to him. That doesn't make him an angel, but I think she really f***ed him up and that's why he has such major trust issues with women now. But if you listen to that entire interview, Nick does contradict himself at least twice which makes him sound kinda shady. I would still f*** him stupid. lol

melissa

nick carter is f*cking washed up

Jenna

He does love to screw his fans-nice to know he's found a few of them that are better than Paris. Heck, everyone it seems he's screwed is better than Paris. I'm beginning to see why Tommy Lee admired-wasn't for his singing voice but his little black book.

John

He needs to hit Jessica Simpson for the true trifecta

lala

Thats rude, i hate nick, i like paris

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments