Now Avril's Spewing Apologies

9/29/2006 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After spitting at photographers two nights in a row and having her husband Deryck Whibley join in on the immature salivary fun on Thursday, sad wannabe punk rocker Avril Lavigne has issued an apology on her website.

Avril is sooooo punk rock: Click to Watch

As Perez Hilton first pointed out, Avril says "I'd like to sincerely apologize for my behavior with the Paparazzi. It's trying at best dealing with their insistent intrusions. I meant no offense to my fans, whose relationship I truly value. I have and will always go out of my way for my fans. My behavior was a reaction to the persistent attack from the paparazzi."

We understand your pain sweetie. Everyone knows spitting at people is how you get them to leave you alone.

Avril, if you don't want your pic taken, don't go to Hyde!

FATBOi

no one hats avril , she is realy beauty and she isnt law class,im egyption , and there are many egyption people like her , she gets angry , evry one sometime gets angry, i will be wait your new record and(KEEP HOLDIN ON )

melissa

what a f*cking dumbass. you suck, avril!

the wise old owl

I like Perez Hilton. He tells it like it is. Too bad if you don't like it. He hit the nail on the head when he told this Hag what to do if she didn't like her picture taken. Don't go to these places . Dahhhhh.. She comes off like an immature little girl. Kids spit when they are in elementary school . What a discusting habbit.

GROW UP Avril. You don't catch flies with vineger.Try using a little honey next time. Being a little bit nice goes a long way. Try it sometime. You might like it. Otherwise get a job where your not in the public spot light. It might help. If you can't take the heat , stay out of the fire.

haterj

to little to late

$5000?????????????????????????????

I still DON'T care for her apology. She is still UGLY...her music sucks and I always turn the station when her music airs.

Bottom line: she is poser trying to market an "image" to generate revenue.

She's contradictory and pompous...and I give her rep credit for writing the apology...not her.

Spitting, as far as I remember, is a felony....and she's probably spewing spunk in her saliva attacks.

Wes

I agree if you dont want the paparazzi taking pictures of you dont go to hyde. Next time she spits on you TMZ file assault charges.

L.S

She has fans?

Shirley

Grow up Avrill, you chose to be a public figure.

Shirley

Spitting is not a felony you moron...well maybe in Iraq! Bert, how old are you ...95? YOu must have been around when the blue Laws were still in effect! Avrill, you are a spoiled brat...nit a celebrity.

nellie

I sat down with my two daughters 9 & 11 and showed them the video clip, It was a great teaching tool to let them see that just because people are famous, it doesn't always mean that it's deserved. Great going Avril! I believe you let my kids down.

$5000?????????????????????????????

Steven,

I believe spitting on someone IS a felony. Steven, how old are you...12???

no pervs allowed

Stop offending YurMomma by calling this Mickey Mounse reject wannabe a punk rocker. Talk to me when her muzak is actually punk and she can keep up with the old school greats like the Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUMB BITCH,TAKE YOUR PUNK ASS BACK TO CANADA,IF I EVER SEE YOU I WILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE,F*CKING SKANK ASS WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH,I WIIL NEVER BUY YOUR PUNK ASS MUSIC,HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR CONTRACT,YOUR HUSBAND IS TRASH ALSO,SKANK

stoopit

Avril too little too late. You're not the "woman" you claim to be, you're just an immature self centered brat. And as for the paparazzi bothering you - everyone knkows the personal intrusion is part of being a celebrity. If I were to become famous, I would expect the kind of behavior from them. They have been around as long as celebrities have. They are an evil of the business, right or wrong they are here to stay. So if they bother you, don't draw attention to yourself by spitting on them. Ingore them and go about your buisness.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i forgot to tell you your moma is a skank also because she didnt teach you how to act lady like,you better hope i dont see you because i would spit on you and your family,skank as bitch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments