"Twin Peaks" Star Sued For Not Paying Rent

9/29/2006 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Twin Peaks" star and ex-squeeze of Johnny Depp, Sherilyn Fenn, is being sued for not paying up on her Los Angeles home. According to the lawsuit, Fenn entered into an agreement in 2003 to rent a home in Los Angeles for $3,800 a month. In June of 2006, she entered into a contract to extend her lease for six more months, but the defendants claim she decided to move out of the home early, breaking her lease four months early.

The lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, also claims the actress also owes $2,280 in late payments and that she caused damage to the house not covered by her deposit.

The suit seeks $15,200 plus interest.

L.S

first again!!!

L.S

and thats news wow slow night

ManBearPig Huntress

Holy SH*T she looks bad!! She used to be hot - argh!

lea

#1--"miss L>--I love that!! Of course someone will come along telling you to "grow up" because this is a GOSSIP BOARD and they take themselves WAAAY too seriously. Anyway, you ARE number one in my book!! Thanks for making me laugh! OK, onto the business at hand...where has Sherilyn Fenn even BEEN lately to be forking up 4,000 bucks a month in rent??!!

TEAM PARIS

I like Paris Hilton.

stoopit

YES I AM #6...this is the number to be. #1 is so five minutes ago.

hahahaaa

Rockmedrzaius

I love Twin Peaks! Why haven't they released the rest of the episodes on DVD yet?!!

lea

You go, #6!! See...I could never do that. By the time I get done typing and confirming, somebody jumps ahead of me. There could be ONE comment to a story when I respond but sure enough by the time my slow ass makes it on, I'm number 3 million.

anon

AGING ISNT DOING WELL WITH MS FINN

Nora

She use to be so beautiful now she looks like a hag.

Justin

How is this even important? Her show was on the air when I was 7. People my age don't care.

moretocome

She needs to buy a giant rat to gnaw that thing off of her face. Gross!!!

leisa

How is it relevent? No matter how old you are - Twin Peaks & Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me are some crazy freaky sh!t. Were and will be forever cool. David Lynch is a brilliantly twisted man and Sherilyn Fenn was hot and mysterious, so it's nice to hear, whether good or bad, that's she's still kicking it. If you don't like the story - MOVE ON. There's plenty to read.

sickofitall

Hey #11 Derek....People your age a soooooooo irrevelent since you have ZEROOOOOO experience in life..Just still wet behind and behind the ears. Not much older than you but who cares what you think. What have u done worthwhile lately punk.

Justin

#14: You must be past your prime, otherwise you wouldn't be spitting out such silly retorts.