Viva la Steve-O!

9/29/2006 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's favorite Jackasser called into the Kevin & Bean radio show on KROQ in Los Angeles this morning and was quite excited about the success of the latest "Jackass" movie.

The movie opened at number one last week with $28 million and Steve-O could not have been happier. "We opened up against three movies that like had $80 million dollar budgets ..." he told Kevin & Bean, before trailing off in laughter.

Steve-O also said he is loving the fame that "Jackass" is bringing. "It's crazy, I don't know if I'll ever be in as many magazines as I am right now."

To which Kevin shot back, "You will be ... when you die."

zzz

He's pretty annoying, but I'm sure he won't be around for long.

Cristina

Hmm. . .dudes gonna die one of these days!

coco puff

I didn't see the new movie yet. If anyone has, please write a reveiw and let me know if it's worth seeing. I thought the midget was very funny in the first movie.

RM

Steve-O YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!!! I love Chris too...Wildboyz is awesome!

Anna

viva LA steve-O? jeez... last I checked he's a guy, so why not write Viva EL Steve-O??

Anyway whatever, these guys are mostly morons, except for Preston who I met and he's really nice & down to earth.

imitalian

I think he's absolutely disgusting with his love of self mutilation. Definitely not someone I'd want to align myself with.

Anna

sad to see but then again, almost noone goes to the movies anymore, what with Netflix and all... I guess the jackasses are the ones still paying ridiculously overpriced admittance to the movie theatre... and also, considering we have Jackass #1 as president, it's not very surprising at all... I can definitely foresee a day when the U.S.A. won't be the world's greatest superpower anymore if our collective IQ is going down the drain faster than you can say "Jackass"

jennifer

Never saw (nor want to) any of his movies, but I've noticed that every picture TMZ prints of Steve, he always has the deer-caught-in-headlights look.

aneurysm

well it is said that they first found steve-o at the circus (seriously), so maybe he's sincerely eccentric.
i saw the movie by the urging of my friends & actually laughed the whole way through. i was having a pretty bad day that day & that movie managed to turn my frown upside down. it isn't oscar material, but it serves it's purpose, which is to laugh & be entertained. it wasn't boring.

stoopit

At least he's not like Grease Monkey Brandon Davis, SteveO's dad has a LOT of money, but SteveO is out there doing his own thing, earning his own cash. He's an idiot but at least he is a self made idiot. You go SteveO!

Critic

Jackass II was better than Hamlet!
In your face Shakespeare!

NYC

DUDE!!!!.........DUDE!!!!!.....DUDE!!!!....................SOOO f***ing annoying !

Exotic Girl

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT STEVO AND THE FACT THAT HE IS SO FUNNY AT WHAT HE DOES MAKES A GIRL MELT AT HER FEET!!!
THE MOVIE WAS SO AWESOME!!! IF I HAD A DECISION TO WATCH MY FAVOURITE MOVIES KUNG POW AND HAROLD AND KUMER GO 2 WHITE CASTLE I WOULD SO PICK JACKASS THE MOVIE BY MILES!!!
STEVO IF U EVER COME TO AUSTRALIA EMAIL ME AND I'LL SHOW U WHAT A GREAT TIME IS!!!
LUV YA

bigbill

ALL OF U NEGATIVE ASSES ARE TOOLS, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU MAKE A LIVING OFF OF MOVIES, YA'LL ARE THE REAL DUMBASSES. STEVE-O KICK MORE ASS MAN. YEAH DUDE!!