Greasy Bear Gets Denied

10/2/2006 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was at Hollywood hotspot Saturday night Hyde when we ran into billionaire bad boy Brandon Davis and his ever-so-large brother Jason.

Brandon, who usually shows up with the Hilton gang, is used to being treated like a celebrity. On Saturday, however, things were different. He and his less popular sibling went around the back to try to get into the trendy club, but were denied. Then he went to the front door, where ever-present Hyde door goddess Jennifer Rosero denied him again. Wow- looks to us like he didn't know how to deal with it.

Sorry Brandon -- at capacity means at capacity!

anne a

Teehee. Fat loser. Maybe if LL was w/him, he'd get in. LOSER!

Brit

priceless!!

Eden

There is justice it he world after all. I'm so sick of bratty trust fund kids thinking the world owes them just because they happened to be lucky enough to be born into a rich family.

Go out and do something constructive with your life you moronic, slack-ass jerk.

Dee

i was thinking the same as #2. lol karma is definitly a bitch. OR maybe the door goddess is the bitch. either way haha

Jess

Pay back is a bitch.
Now everyone will know what a loser no body you really are.

Heathereeee

Hahahahahaha....He's such a little bitch. I bet he ran to the bathroom and welled up like the p***y he is. I must admit, I rather enjoy watching this particular a**hole's fall from grace. He isn't even remotely deserving of fame or adoration. All he should get is spit on and slapped around. :-)

shay

HAHA go home fat ass shit pants!

Stormy

Karma? I think YES! Lindsay rocks!

Georgia Peach

HAHA! I am still LOL at #19's post (GOOD ONE!!!) Actually, I'm LOL at all of these. All I can say is "Brandon, who is the firecrotch now?" His pants were on fire as he left that club. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I, too, could watch this video over, and over, and over. The only thing that would have made this funnier would have been to have Lindsey walking in at the same time he was being denied. I probably would have peed in my pants!!!!! LMFAO!

Ericka

LOL, Brandon,...you have a billion bucks, simply BUY club Hyde then you can decide who gets in and who doesnt.
Why are rich people so whiney? If I had a billion dollars I would take a million of it and make a bigger and better club than Hyde and not let in the people I didnt want in, then buy Hyde and shut it down.But hey...thats just me!

MIKE

Damn....I thought that creepy skeevy greasespot Davis was bad but his baby huey brother is much worse....

Mike

Do Paris and Brandon know how much we all laugh at them as the Ultimate White Trash? Does Paris's parents have any concern their daughter is a raging alcoholic? Keep it up guys because you set a perfect example of what we never would want our kids to turn out to be!

Standards are badly needed.

Perhaps they thought he was in a mariachi band.

Standards are badly needed.

From Previous TMZ article, 'The Incredible Hatred toward Lindsay': Davis, best known for his drunk driving arrest, at one point hurls a racial invective toward Lindsay's former boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama, asking, "Is he in a mariachi band?"

Whatever

Good! Now if they only had the sense to deny that skank Paris!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments