Kirsten Dunst's Side Job: Ticket Broker

10/11/2006 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten DunstIf you skipped the recent Sufjan Stevens show at the Wiltern in Los Angeles because you thought it was sold out, you still could have scored a ticket to the show ... from Kirsten Dunst.

A friend of one our staffers showed up to the show on Monday night, sans ticket, and started asking around to see if anyone had an extra. Who should step up with an extra ticket? Mary Jane herself, Kirsten Dunst.

And get this -- Kiki offered up the ticket free of charge!!!

We're not sure why she had the spare -- friend bailed? stood up? "Spider-Man" too busy? -- but she certainly saved the day for one indie pop fan.

lala78

i'm first,anyway i'm glad that there are some celebrity that are willing to give thing way , good for you KIRSTEN.

Wicked1

Why post such unflattering pics of people? Not necessary guys!

Cristina

Yeah- I agree with 2- she's pretty and I'm sure one of your photogs could have found something nicer than that!

AreYouKiddingMe?

I swear ociffer, I only had one gerink!

Whatever

This girl is a snooty bitch. She refused to sign autographs for two young fans. This isn't a bad picture #2 it's what she looks like!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Wow! More juicy (NOT) gossip from the rag called THE POOPER SCOOPER.

me!

yeah, that's pretty sh*tty to put the WORST possible photo up of her, after she did someone on TMZ's staff a favor.

kp

This girl has the body of a 12 year old boy,and the smile of a wearwolf.Nothing hot about this hillbilly skank.

sam

OK I love Kristen, she's hot stuff. But this picture is hilariously bad. Please.

#3 Your comment made me choke it was too funny. I have to stop reading these while I'm eating. Thx for the laugh.

Whatever

Kirsten Dunst is ugly as sin. This picture makes her look not so bad.