Borat Finds His Match ... at Dutch Gay Bar?

10/13/2006 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The lovable Borat may have finally found "the one," though he might want to check a bit closer for an Adam's apple.
Borat
While stopping in Amsterdam on his world tour to promote his new film, "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan," the bumbling reporter bragged about recently picking up a hot date at a local gay bar, telling Dutch press, "This woman reminded me of Kazakhi woman; she was more tall than me, with hair on arms, and some hair on face and deep voice."

Borat immersed himself in the local culture as well, sporting a lovely frilly white hat, cheese wheel and the Dutch flag for a photo op. Afterwards, he donned his now infamous green bathing suit while posing with local prostitutes in the Red Light district.

kathryn

That green "thing" is nasty. I love Ali G, but this is too much.

T

I aboslutely can not stand this Fu*&ing jerk off
TMZ STOP PUTTING THIS FREAK ON YOUR SITE

Lou

THE ONLY REASON THIS LOSER IS ON TMZ SO MUCH IS BECAUSE HE IS A BIG JEW.

I like boobs

He is awesome, it's comedy people, not everything has to be boring, or educational. I;m sure it will be one of the biggest comedies this year.

Jeff T

That swimsuit is tight. I want one of those in baby blue. Baby Blue looks great on my skin.

Patty

This guy is a f'ing moron - he's not funny in the least. It's always as if he's trying too hard. What a moron, in these days of war and national security, he goes to the gates of the White House, or gives a press conference as the President of Kazakhstan. Too bad they didn't shoot him. My son is in the Air Force and in this ridiculous war where troops are getting killed every day and this form of comedy, where he pulls countries and governments into it is both dangerous and should be illegal. Also, his ridiculous "try" at copying the late Andy Kaufman's "Latka Gravas" character falls so short of the mark. This guy is an idiot, offensive in every way. He should try something original........but I guarantee he wouldn't be funny anyway.

moretocome

This guy is hilarious. I can’t wait for the movie. His bathing suit gives a whole new meaning to banana hammock. If you don’t like him close your eyes!!

That's a nice.

moretocome

Get bent Patty. He's a comedian, it’s called comedy. And either you’ve never watched his show or your just totally missing the point. He’s nothing, I repeat nothing like Andy Kaufman. You need to lighten up and smile or just be a sour old puss who cares?

Darren

PATTY

I find it ironic that you're calling out how idiotic of an actor he is on a hollywood gossip site. Are there not any better things you could be doing with your time during this horrible time of war.AND FYI all Borat did was exploit the President of Kazakhstan visit to the Whitehouse--which by the way wasn't to discuss the politics of the movie with President Bush but to discuss world affairs--to further promote his movie. In regards to your Andy Kaufman comparison, Sacha Baron Cohen is an actor who doesn't claim to be anything else. The only reason he's doing his Borat shtick is to market his movie in a non-traditional method.

We, are not amused.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: there is no such country as Kazakhstan! IT IS ALL A PUT UP JOB TO PROMOTE HIS MOVIE. you Amerikans are so naive in ways of rest of world! Everybody, calm the fu*ck down and lighten up! We need more world leaders like Comrade Borat to spread a little joy!

shelley

Patty
shut your pie-hole, you over serious wouldn'y know funny if it bit her on the ass self-up

NYC

I LOVE his crazy ass !!!! Tee Hee !!

Paps are Pigs

Wow, there are some seriously humor/comedy challenged people picking on Borat! He is hilarious and every time TMZ mentions him, I LOL. Who knew we had a so many offended Kazakhs living amongst us...?!

JM

im not sure which is funnier borat in a thong or the jerks here who hate him

viva le borat!

mammooschka

Grrrrr I can't stand Borat!

He isn't funny nor is the idea that he is making fun of a nation. Portraying them as dumb and sex obsessed.

@ 10 (marx)