Hottest Videos -- Week of 10/08

10/14/2006 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not since the crumbling of the Berlin Wall have the winds of peace swept over the world like they did this past weekend. Paris and Nicole are best buds once again. Let the word spread throughout the land that "Simple Life" will return with the ladies sharing screen time.
Paris Hilton Nicole Richie
Brangelina decided to go native while in Pune, India and the sexy couple was overrun with fans and photogs. Their rickshaw was surrounded every time they came to a stop. We wonder if little Maddox realizes that not every family causes a near riot when they go out.
Angelina Jolie, Maddox, Brad Pitt
Where's Britney while K-Fed paints the town red? The wannabe rapper, actor and model has been spotted twice in one week partying in LA while Britney is presumably at home watching the kids. Dude, next time get a sitter and treat your lady right.
K-Fed

Nicky Hilton celebrated her 23rd birthday in Vegas this past weekend. Paris, dressed for some reason as a bunny, serenaded her sister in a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday." Check out the video that makes music history.
Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton

Want more Celebs Caught on Tape? Click here.

charlyn

I cannot stand when Paris starts that sh*t. Trying to dance and sing sexy. OMG. I hate it.

SweetDreamsCherry

I'm sorry, Nicole, I know you say that you don't have an eating disorder...and when you hear comments that disturb you, you can't eat......but girl, I ain't buying it and I suspect neither is most of the general public. Face it. You look like a skeleton. You did NOT look like this before. You look awful, and that's the plain and honest truth. It's scary. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Check yourself into a rehab where they can keep tabs on you 24/7.

Honestly, I can't bear to look at you.....yet it seems unavoidable as your pics are seemingly everywhere lately. Let's not make the "death warmed over" appearance a reality, okay?

Seriously.............is there no one close to her who loves her who can try (or try harder) to save this girl? What are they doing while she's wasting away? Has anyone tried an intervention? SOMETHING? Geeezzzz.

P.S. I've been there, done that. I was anorexic/bulemic as a teenager. It's hard....it's a tough battle....but it can be conquered. Be a hero, Nicole. Step up. Be honest.....with yourself and with the people who see you. You have the platform, being in the spotlight.....get better and donate some time to speak to the young girls of today with eating disorders....many of whom look up to the young stars in Hollywood. You just might make a difference.

P.S.S. the garish red lipstick is totally unflattering.

Brittini

For Christ's sake. Just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they have a damn eating disorder!! I'm pretty skinny too, but I eat like a "normal" person. If Nicole says she doesn't have a eating disorder then "maybe" she doesn't. It's not like it's any of our business any damn way.

maya

I'm happy the girls made up, life is too short to bother with such nonsense.
And I'm really happy to see that Paris is trying to get Nicole to eat, she needs all the support she can get because anorexia can be fatal.

Next, I'd like to see Paris get back with Latsis and have all the babies she wants. Trying to re-create the happy family life she grew up in is a worthy desire, and I hope Paris gets what she wants.

Whatever

Would someone please put k-fag, paris and nicole on a spaceship and blast it out of our universe so we won't have to look at these no-talent wanna be's anymore? Thank you!

Alyn Brodsky

Dawn, #4--The way you go into emotional orgasms over such utter trailer trash as Madonna, Paris, Lohan, and all the rest of that pig swill is both pathetic and appalling. Don't you have a life? Maybe you should go out and get yourself a mercy f***. God knows you need it!

p1tey1

Paris and Nicole were never fighting!!! It wa a publicity stunt to get people to WATCH THEIR SHOW!!!

These girls are MASTERS at manipulating the media, and the gullible people who get caught up in their drama!!!

p.s. Nicole needs to eat something......soon.

mike

What about Britney having K fed watched by hotel staff while in Vegas but what she did not know was that he had a room at another hotel and went and spent the night with 2 hot girls only to leave alone and back to his room by himself. So the report she gets from the hotel staffers was that he was out partying and came back to his room always by himself,, can she be that stupid? Well if he gets away with that type of behavior we all need to take a lesson from him. He is doing it and getting away with it.

Whatever

I was in Vegas last month and K-fag was outside the Hard Rock Hotel. People were only swarming around him because they thought Britney was with him. When they saw she wasn't they went away. K-fag needs bodyguards because so many people hate him!

jeff

K-Fed needs a good punch in the side of the f***ing head to wipe that goofy,stupid-ass smirk off his face and straighten his damn hat. I don't think I've ever felt so violently towards someone my whole life, but this jackass deserves a first-cass throttling.

chopchop

#2: Do you ANYTHING nice to say about ANYBODY??!! You seem to be a miserable little person!!!! BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

We, are not amused.

I for one will sleep better knowing that Paris and Nicole are now back to being friends again! The North Koreans can go ahead and drop that A-bomb, all is well in the business called show!

We, are not amused.

Avaible and ready! (#4)

We, are not amused.

#13,
Yes I do. Control yourself, when you get angry you skip and it's hard follow. Thanks for reading my posts!

chopchop