Anna Nicole Pops Pills in '94 Holiday Video

10/17/2006 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of Anna Nicole Smith taking pills while celebrating Christmas Eve with her late son Daniel and the rest of her family back in 1994.

Besides opening gifts, Anna, who is referred to by her given name Vicky, is seen being given pills by a guest at the party. The family member videotaping the gathering then quickly comments "I got that!", to which Anna responds by saying "Stress!"

While we have no idea what type of pills she took, we do know the party took place at Anna's Cypress, Tex. ranch, a home given to her by her late husband, billionaire J.Howard Marshall.

The next day Anna celebrated Christmas with Marshall at his home. Video of this celebration was widely broadcast last year.

Daniel, who was eight at the time, never leaves his mother's side and can be seen in the video with his back turned to the camera.

A source tells TMZ that the Christmas Eve celebration was also the last time the entire family was together, since soon after the party she reportedly cut all ties with her clan.

kevin

HOWARD K STERN IS GOING TO MURDER THIS POOR SICK DRUGGED OUT LADY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP HER SOMEONE HELP HER FAST. sHE WILL BE ANOTHER MARILYN MANROE CASE. HOWARD K STERN WILL HAVE FULL CUSTONY OF THE BABY AND ANNA'S FORTUNE.

WHAAATTTTT

man... I don't know WHY i condone this kind of behaviour by the press! I shouldn't read TMZ or watch E news or read them gossip columns, because they can never just LET SOMEONE BE! First of all, this video was shot TWELVE YEARS AGO! Can anyone not say that they were different people twelve years ago than they are now? We don't know what she took (aspirin, menthos.. . whatever)! Poor Anna. This hating talk by most people will bing her to an end. I really hope she is coping well with Daniel's death. Sigh... people, just let her mourn her son! And for those of you who write such disgusting and judgemental things, put yourself in her shoes. Would you want strangers judging you during the worst time of your life? Inconsiderate fools, that's what you all are.

Tommie

HEY #16. MY THINKING IS USUALLY LIKE YOURS WHEN IT COMES TO THE WAY PEOPLE ON THESE BLOGS ARE ALWAYS MAKING DISGUSTING, NEGATIVE COMMENTS, BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS ONE IS AN EXCEPTION. SAVE YOUR COMPASSION FOR ALL OTHER CELEBRITIES AND THEIR SITUATIONS BECAUSE ANNA NICOLE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY COMPASSION AT ALL. MOST LIKELY, YOU MUST NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HER AND THE THINGS THAT SHE HAVE SAID AND DONE. BECAUSE IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR THINKING OF ANNA NICOLE REAL FAST, BECAUSE I DID.

Shan

My Grandfather once said (God Rest his Soul) "Never believe what you hear and only half of what you see."

Whatever

Vicky Lynn has been popping pills in '94 and ever since! Too bad her son picked up the habit also.

My two cents

Sontzi-
Many here will tell you that I have been the FIRST to defend Anna on this website...screaming at those who had nasty things to say about her on here but over time now I have to admit that Anna has some REALLY big problems in her life and has deserved some of the things said about her in the news and on here (tho TMZ is really neccessarily NEWS). While some of the things written here go beyond my comprehension (Daniel being the father, which I call just a lot of BS), a lot said about ANS and Howard Stern are quite well deserved. Why won't she bury poor Daniel? Why did she have a party just a couple of weeks after his death rather than bury him? Why won't she come to California for a paternity test? Why won't she at least TRY to defend herself? I find her now to be a terrible person, as well as a horrible mother, at best. Thank you, however for trying to be a good person here and not jumping on a bandwagon of hate, but put everything in perspective and maybe you will understand where some of these people are going here.

p1tey1

I'll bet you those drugs Daniel took were given to him by Anna. Not saying she was trying to kill him, but I wouldn't put it past her to share her drugs with her son.

Howard knows this and is probably blackmailing her!!! It will come out someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry

ANNA,ANNA,ANNA.why dont you get a bigger brian not bigger TITTS.you have not even put your son in the ground.and you are getting married to that p***y H.STEARN.so put down your pills and the drinks and do the right thing for once in your stupid ass life.

Unbelievable? NOT REALLY

They are not legally married. It was a commitment ceremony. In the Bahamas, by doing this, she dosen't have to submit to DNA testing with regards to her new daughter unless she returns to the US and the courts force the issue. Also, they do not have to prove paternity in the Bahamas nor will they have to testify against one another. Smart thinking if someone is guilty.......

candice moore

At the begining of the video you can see by the swaeter that it is Howard K Stern that leans down and kisses her on the head and she shakes her head yes and then right before the person gives her the pills someone says howard. It is him giving her pills.............

Whatever

Anna Nicole is a damn whale and a fool. She has been popping pills since she popped out of her mom's vagina. Its very sad she passed the habit on to her innocent son.

Whatever

Yes number #22 I have the same theory also that he kept her drugged so he could take control of her! He is a damn money grubbing douch.

Melissa

I agree with sontzi, 100%

B. Witch

This woman is no "mother!" She's a drug addicted, money grubbing, sick creature. It is impossible for me to feel sorry for her. And as sad as his death is, her son is lucky to have gotten away from her and her craziness. I only hope someone in the family or the authorities steps in and rescues that poor baby girl before it's too late. And hopefully Vicky will get the help she so desparately needs. Otherwise it won't be long before we're hearing about her death by overdose too. Just my opinion!

jane

Christ..who cares? You don't even know what she took. ASSUME ....make an a$$ out of you and me both.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments