Rapper 'The Game'

Shot Down on

'Change of Heart'

10/19/2006 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TheGame_Change_of_HeartIs The Game a cry baby with nothing to offer in the sex department? That's what one of his ex-girlfriends seems to think.

TMZ dug up an old episode of the popular dating show "Change of Heart" from 2000, where the platinum selling rapper, unknown at the time, takes one of the worst beatings of his life from a former lover ... keep in mind he's been shot several times since.

The Game, then 21 years old, claims he called up the show to test the strength of his love for then-girlfriend Sadita. What ensued was 30 minutes of pure humiliation.

First, Sadita exposes The Game's secret emotional side to the world claiming "All he do is smother me or cry like a baby. That's all he does." Then, she put his appearance on blast, claiming that she can't stand looking at his ugly nose. Later in the episode, The Game's "Change of Heart" date, Arana, described an intimate moment between two, saying, "He made a comment that he was going to show me what he has later on." Sadita quickly replied, "Which is NOTHING!" Ouch. That's a kick to the manhood, isn't it?

Next target was The Game's ride -- or rather, lack thereof. "He's a scrub, he doesn't have a car, and I feel like I always have to drive him around" Sadita said. The Game aggressively responds, "I've got a suspended license ... but when I did have wheels, it would roll straight over hers and his bucket."

Our favorite moment has to be when Sadita attacks The Game's ambition and potential. "He has nothing going for himself." Smart move Sadita. Smart move.

The final humiliating moment occurs during the moment of truth, when JT and Sadita are forced to choose whether to stay together, or end the relationship. JT professes his love for Sadita and flips a card that says "Stay Together." Too bad Sadita has a "Change of Heart."

The Game's new album, "Doctors Advocate," hits stores November 14. No word on what Sadita is up to these days.

mary perry

UNLESS YOU KNOW THE GAME PERSONALLY, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT KIND OF A PERSON HE IS, I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, BUT IM FROM LA AND LIKE HIS MUSIC, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT A PERSON IS FACTS, HOW CAN YOU COMMENT ON SOMEONES BEING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW A DAM THING ABOUTH THEM.

coco puff

The reason these a**holes live is that they can't shoot for sh*t. They should give them shooting lessons in jail so when they're released they can kill each other more efficiently!

jerry

Just what I though, these rappers that act all hard core are emotinal BITCHES hahahhahaha

PN

How were they able to find that footage on The Game from Change of Heart? Does he even know about that? Well all of that is dead now that he's a platinum selling rap artist. And I don't know if Saditra's into that kind of music. She looks angry in the photo, kind of defensive and didn't want to see him again. I doubt if we'll ever find out whatever happened to Saditra, Maybe Game was having a difficult time staying stable in a relationship back then.

pyt

I love the Game! He is one of the best rappers in a long time. Watching this clip was hilarious! What a cutie!

John C jackson

50 Cent and Lloyd Banks heard about this and saw the video 2-3 years ago when everybody else did.

candice

oh my GOD this is HILARIOUS!
I bet this chick now has four kids, with some other thug with no ambition.
I'm not a fan of The Game at all *Rap is kinda old and uninspired these days* but I WAS a fan of giggling while watching this and saying, "Oh my lord, bitch, you made a huge mistake."
I wonder if she sees him on TV, and cries herself to sleep.
ha-ha!

Leslie

Just beacuse The Game was a sucka for love dont doubt his credibility. There is nothing fake about Compton or where he is from. He was a young guy in 2000 maybe 20 at the most and I know there are many of us out there that have done some emabarrasing s*** when we were younger. Go spend a coupke of days in the CPT and see how fake his background is!!!!!!

Amy

What a dumb ass! Now she is probably like damn.... Hes a millionaire with all these bitchez wanting to ride his lil dick.. who cares what size it is when they are famous right? Ha that is soo funny! He has no ambition.. I bet that made him want to be a rapper even more to show her dumbass up!

Yvonne

Wow TMZ....Your writers must have been really bored to dig this up. This thing has been roaming around the internet for quite some time now. Step up your game!! Next Please....

Eli

#13 The Game could rap better than 50 cent and Loyd Banks put together!

That is one stupid ass ho turning that man down, shows what kind of potential he had to go up in life after her claiming he ont even have a car! What a dumb skank I would get with you Game right away!

I bet she watches this like wow what a dumb bitch I am, I couldve been with a rap star but no I went for the smaller nose! lol

Bladimir

Like he said that was the start of my rise and anyone that comments wrong about it are haters why dont you ask sadita now,I bet that now she's willing to get her knees dirty.

Agree with Simon

Ha Ha to #14 who said Lloyd Banks and 50 should expose The Game for how fake he is should stop talking. You think 50 is more real??? Ha ha ha ha. 50 is the biggest bitch in rap. All he's got is "I got shot 9 times" and some amazing beats produced by Dre. The only thing he raps about is his "magic stick". lol. The Game started to make it big with 50 then dropped him because 50 was too much of a punk and trying to cause beef with everyone. The Game was too smart to get involved and went to do his own thing. Good for him! The Game is a really good rapper and bringing back oldschool rap. I love it! Also - I bet that chick feels pretty stupid now. I hope he never takes her back after a diss like that! He's better off with out either of those bitches (Sadita and 50)

Allen

G UNOTTTTTTTT Game for life

le tha link

well I guess the game showed alot of people.She says he has nothing going for him please now who has the car(s). Oh and take that (L) off your forehead girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments