Jessica Simpson Doing "Studio 60"?

10/20/2006 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SimpsonWe miss her. We love her. We want our Jessica TV!

Well, we might be getting our wish. Reports are swirling that Jessica Simpson is set to guest star on the struggling NBC drama "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."

According to the current issue of Life & Style, Simpson will be the musical guest on "Studio 60's" fictional sketch-comedy show in an episode to air in November. The mag goes on to say that "Jess also hopes the appearance will catapult sales of her album 'A Public Affair.'"

Not so fast say Jess' camp. It's a "false rumor" her reps told us, and they "don't know where that came from."

A rep for "Studio 60" says that production does not have Simpson "on the books."

Whether the rumor is true or not, "Studio 60" could sure use the ratings bump.

Caroline

I don't miss her and I certainly don't love her.

Tazz Devil

Jessica Simpson is another celebrity I am sick to death of hearing about. She is a no talent loser and nobody gives a rat's butt about her. I don't know who is worse, Jessica Simpson or Paris Hilton!!!

lady mcbeth

And why would an appearance by Jessica help this show? She has no talent, her nose is waaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooo big and she's a fake. Drop the doggy show; I want Smith back.

whitney

They think that she will help the show??? haha...we dont love her, we're sick of her, and when is she going to realize that she can't sing? The only way that show would be saved by her would be a damn miracle.

Suzan Pulsifer

Hey! what the heck happened to Ray Liotta's new show, SMITH? it is gone! how come?! we only got two episodes and now they say it isnt scheduled. what a bum rap that is. you have to give people time to see the pilots and say if they like or not. also, where the hell did Kidnapped go? it isnt on either although it says it is on Saturday nights. where are these shows, can anyone email me the answer? Thanks

Caroline

I know that Kidnapped was cancelled.

lady mcbeth

They took off both shows because of poor ratings. I watched both and liked both - they both were actually better than Studio 60. I loved Smith!!! Ray Liotta was hot!!!

ILovePapaSmurf

Missing Jessica Simpson is like missing the case of herpes you received from your one night stand in Vegas. Next.

Travis Bickle

HAHA, yeah bring a sinking hick onto a sunk show. That will really help it. If they want to help the show, have a character come in and shoot Bradley's character and kill him off the show. That's one way to save the show.

Brandi

Who cares? Jessica is doing everything in her power to salvage her career. She needs to go back home to Texas and take her psycho Dad with her. Her time is up. Nobody likes her or wants to see her.

Freelols.com

Wow, great idea! Look at how Jessica's appearance helped "Employee of the Month."

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Jessica needs to ditch her Dad big-time, hire a new PR person, take some acting lessons, get to work, and quit whining. She wanted to leave, and Nick seems like a nice guy. Damn, I'D marry him in a hearbeat (like he would even LOOK my way -- But I'm here, NIcky, baby! -- LOL).

Nick

ah, so she's already taken over from her last publicist by planting fake rumors that supposedly make her look popular, right, we all believe that she's in demand...

Smurf

Joe Simpson made this rumor up. Wouldn't put it past him.

At least he's lowering his expectations.

im just sayin

o.k. if all these people suck so bad and have no talent than how come i hear them on the radio and see them on t.v. None of you people that waste your lives away sitting in front of the computer are on t.v. or the radio. So tell me if all these people are all so talentless and not celebrities than who in your jealous minds are worthy of you?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments