Old Actress Marries Much Younger Guy

10/20/2006 11:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bombshell 1960's Italian actress is getting hitched. But here's the hitch: she's 79 and he's 45.
Gina Lollobrigida
Gina Lollobrigida, who back in the day was dubbed the most beautiful woman in the world, has confirmed that she's marrying Spanish real estate entrepreneur Javier Rigau Rafols.

Here's the most delicious part of the story -- they've been a couple for 22 years. They started dating when she was 57 and he was 23. In fact, in the picture you see on the right, shot in 2001, Javier was identified as Gina's son!

No word on why the sudden urge to tie the knot.

becky

ha ha maybe she is pregnant.. lol

Susie Bush

Well if she's preg than I feel sorry for the kid because any female over the age of 40 something is at a high risk for their kids health

tk

I'm sorry, but that relationship is just downright unnatural. ewwwwwe

K2C

haha #1 thats funny..
They have been together 22 years.. Isn't that long enough? I think it is sweet.. that boy has stuck around 22 years 22!! he must really love her.. good for them..

sam

The word "beard" comes to mind.

E-BOMB of OZ

Angelina Jolie in 2030.

Susie Bush

honestly? who cares about age? isn't it love that matters not the age of a person? or the looks of a person? some people just don't understand that, all half the people in the world cares about is looks or age o.O

Phyllis

No one thinks its creepy when some old guy marries some young chick young enought to be his granddaughter. EX: Anna Nicole Smith

So, why is this creepy, I say go for it girl, after 22 years something is right.

T

Where is my throw up bucket?
Disgusting, creepy, sick

Topinion

I would just like to comment on the double standard aspect.
We watch all these very unattractive old men marry good looking young women and look ridiculous all the time, all through history. And worse so many of these old men with genetically degraded sperm are fathering children they will never live to be a father to. And we think of it as OK, his second chance.
So yes these spring /fall relationships are usually a little off with displaced projections, but not any more so for one gender then the other.

sam

#4 funny

I'm sure $$$$ has nothing to do with it. LOL

Angel

I personally have a much younger boyfriend...it works!! He is simply perfect for me and I am a HOT older woman..lol...

melissa

Don't you think it's sort of a Britt and Kevein thing, most beautiful and popular celeb with a nobody . The nobody does whatever he wants and the star takes what they can get. Or he has some serious mother issues.

Alyn Brodsky

Who cares? It's their life. Let them make of it what they will.

Kimberly Navarrete

I think he must really love her. He has been with her a long time just to be with her for her money. Granted he looks young enough to be her grandson. But who are we to judge. I hope his intentions are sincere and I wish them the best of luck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments