Jennifer Aniston Crushed by Photogs

10/24/2006 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston transformed a Broadway playhouse into a swarming madhouse last night, as fans and photogs alike blitzed the star following her highly anticipated performance.

After the excited crowd had already bombarded the former "Friends" star on her way into the show, the throng, which had more than doubled in size by the time Aniston emerged, dangerously rushed the actress after her final curtain call.

Amid the pushing, shoving and constant demands from her bodyguards to "get out of the way, give her some room," a woman photog was heard screaming "god damn you stupid f**ker" -- though it is unclear whether she's yelling at the bodyguards or other shutterbugs.

Aniston eventually pushed her way through the crowd -- with the help of her burly bodyguards -- and drove off, never once looking back.

"The Break-Up" star was performing in the 'The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway, ' a one-night sold out event. The event benefits the non-profit Working Playground organization, which promotes the arts and culture in schools. The 10-minute plays are literally produced in just 24 hours.

Sillyme

I am sure she is a smiling, happy girl today! Screaming "Score for me! Yipee!"

Myla

Maniston is the biggest media whore next to Paris Hilton.

Laurie

i agree completely w/angela on here! as for ladylike behavior......hmmmm......that naked photo of her w/her bum on rolling stone doesn't strike me nearly as ladylike...but ok. i just want to know why are peopleso interested in her? other than the fact she has been able to manipulate the press the way she has??

sue

LOL.....if anyone looks manly it's Angelina Jolie look at her flippin hands and feet they're huge. All Angelina has going for her is her eyes and breasts everything else is skinny ass arms and legs straight up and down. Besides she half man anyways

jennifer

On the video, was that Jen's voice saying "God d*** you stupid fu****"??

lissabell

I am so sick of reading these threads where someone defends these "poor" celebrities for being followed by the papparazzi. Let me make this very clear to all of you, READY? These "feel sorry for me" celebs choose this life style, nobody asked them to become actors/actress. It's not like it's something new for actors, once famous your private life is gone, no matter how big or small of a celebrity they are. Furthermore, what these celebs need to understand is that if it wasn't for the paparazzi or any of the rest of us "normal" people they would not have there millions of dollars to live off of. So, do I feel sorry that they get ambushed with people taking there photos? NO, I think they should be a little more grateful that people are interested in them.

realize this doesn't have anything to do with this post but than again neither to have of the comments people placed.

vicki

to "you haters" hon, did your man leave you for ayounger, prettier girl? don't hate angelina b/c she can make brad happy? if brad and jenn had a great relationship nothing could have come between them. now brad and angelina have a family and seem very happy. get over it.

Eli

"sorry4you", exactly I feel sorry for you that you cant even tell the difference between a real woman and a skank whore that likes to cover up her sins by adopting kids from needed countries to make herself feel more at peace!

For your information you dumb tw*t men leave beautiful women for d*cksucking hos like AJ look at Heather and Denise, so men dont think sweety but you as a woman yourself should be a little smarter!

Oh and by the way you get over it, it seems like the comments bother you more than me!

Eli

I like Jen, I dont know why people talk bad about her when shes always doing charity work and stuff, people need to relax, Jen doesnt give a sh*t what we say nor does AJ or Brad!

So people stop trashing each other over trash!

vicki

you make my case for me. denise is younger and prettier than heather. you should let go of the jealousy it is unhealthy. you must be fugly and that would be why you relate so well to jenn.

lyz

You know something EVERY actress on TV is considered one of the sexiest in the world. I've heard it about all of them. Can I ask what famous woman has never been called sexy. Jennifer Aniston is very ugly she just has ugly features and a mans face. She was on a famous sitcom and she was once married to Brad Pitt but that lady will NEVER be beautiful. ITs already been acknowleged by a lot of people.

moretocome

Hey, I've been ripped off. The title of this article promises "Jennifer Aniston Crushed by Photogs" but she doesn't get crushed. What the hell?? I WANT TO SEE HER CRUSHED, COME ON YOU PROMISED!

Georgia Peach

I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT AND HATE ALL WOMEN (EXCEPT SKANKY PARIS HILTON), AND I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!! I CANNOT HELP MYSELF - I CONTINUOUSLY WRITE STUPID, IDIOTIC, SENSELESS, UNFOUNDED THINGS IN MY COMMENTS. I SEEM TO HAVE DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH.

I RIDE THE SHORT BUS ALL DAY LONG!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS ALL DAY LONG!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS ALL DAY LONG!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS ALL DAY LONG!!! AND......NO ONE WILL SIT WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY INSIPID DIARRHEA. EVERYTIME I OPEN MY MOUTH......YUCK!!!!!!.......I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!! I AM AN IDIOT!!!! AND MY NAME IS UR MAMA.
I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!! I RIDE THE SHORT BUS!!!!

sue

sorry4you...news flash....angelina is next. Brad is known for robbing the cradle. The reason some women relate to Jenn is not because we are jealous , it's because we know what Brad will do next. Another whore like Angelina will come along. Sit back and watch, you flippen *****.

Alisa

Maniston is a sorry bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments