K-Fed Throws a Bitch-Slap

10/24/2006 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week he got his ass kicked. This week, K-Fed was on the hunt for revenge.
Click to return to TMZ.com
The "rapper" returned to WWE's "Monday Night Raw" last night to signs reading "K-Fed needs a Kick to the Head," F-U K-Fed," and our favorite, "Hit Him Baby One More Time."

After taking a ringside seat to watch Johnny Nitro fight John Cena -- the guy who whooped on K-fed last week -- Federline decided to sabotage his enemy attempting to distract Cena during the fight. It worked. After Nitro viciously tossed Cena outside the ring, K-Fed ran up to the dazed wrestler, reached back and pimp-slapped Cena right in the mouth. Damn son!!!!

Cena soon regained his senses, K-Fed instantly retreated and the wrestler went back in the ring to win the match. But as soon as Cena was crowned the victor, he looked to do some bitch-slapping of his own. A frightened K-Fed retreated all the way to entry tunnel, before he fell backwards to the ground like a scared little puppy. Just as Cena was about to smash Federleezy, K-Fed's posse arrived. King Booker and Big Show sprinted out of the tunnel and ambushed Cena, as K-Fed stood far behind, laughing, taunting and leading a "Cena Sucks" chant.

After the match, K-Fed told the official WWE website that he returned to the ring to defend his family's honor. "Britney was definitely watching, my whole family was watching. She can't have someone beating up her husband all over the place. I've got to stand up for my family and hold it down."

Way to hold it down K-Fed.

bessett

Kevin ran like the little bitch that he is. Britney is a dumb ass hick for being with him. They both have zero talent...so I guess they are perfect together.

sasha mitchell

Wrestling??? Really????

lea

OMG...what a whore he's becoming.

SICK IGNORANCE

Love the the T-shirt............Says it all.

cmyman

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Um couple things. YOU ARE A BACK UP DANCER ! you were a back up dancer when you were with shar jackson and EVEN THOUGH you MARRIED MONEY your STILL A BACK UP DANCER.

no offense to the other baby mom, but you wouldn't have gotten where you are right now if britney hadn't pulled HER strings. AND even though she did that YOU STILL SUCK.
You do realize your making her look worse, right. your ruining her chance at a comeback by trying to make her make you a big star.

YOU CAN'T DO IT BY YOURSELF....SO USE HER. POOR HER IS TO SILLY TO UNDERSTAND IT.

Ellis

When will this idiots 15 minutes be over and why is he permitted to live?

Erica Frantz

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I actually didn't think his song on Leno the other night was THAT bad.

tattoo

All of it is a fake. It is just a big show. But I'll tell you one thing K-Fed needs to get his ass kick for real.

Danny JG

Just wondering....Are there any of these so-called young "celebrities" out there who AREN'T complete sh*t-bags, idiots, morons, or Trailer-trash ?????.........

nuggyt

This is 2006 not 1986. Wrestling is dead. Federline needs to know that there IS such a thing as bad press. I hope he got paid to do the WWE cuz it ain't gonna add up to more record sales.

blah blah blah

This guy is such a joke!
He needs to be wearing a shirt saying, I AM BRTTNEY'S DUMB ASS JACK ASS.
Because that is certainly what he is making himself look like.
That is definitely not crediting Brittney by all means, for she too is allowing this to happen and therefore she looks like one as well.

Dark Knight

I was really disappointed with WWE continuing to promote this loser and his worthless album. I hope they know there won't be much sales to take a cut from. I hope Gay-Fed knows that Janet Jackson's album bombed, so did Beyonce's, Paris' obviously bombed, what does he think is going to happen to his? I hope they didn't press more than about 20,000 copies.

blah blah

Why does everyone hate him so much. Who cares! Who cares what he does! Who cares if he puts out a cd, who cares if he has a kid with Britney-seriously people!!!

Lisa

#5 I agree! Sick of him and Brit's "in your face style", it's pathetic~!

jennifer

Webster's defines sissy: " an effeminate, feeble or cowardly boy or man." Hello, Kevin! According to your story, he's afraid and runs for the exit, until his posse arrives, then he's mouthy again. Somebody needs to knock this sissy on his butt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments