Shocking Allegations in Hasselhoff Case

10/25/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained court documents in which David Hasselhoff claims his estranged wife, Pamela Bach, was "intoxicated or on drugs" at their daughter's sweet 16 party.

In documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Hasselhoff says Bach "often wrongly accused me of having affairs in the presence of our children, and to say things like 'go f-ck . . . . '" In the legal papers, Hasselhoff continues, "This was especially true with respect to our daughter's former nanny, Becky." Hasselhoff says "Respondent unfairly harbors an irrational obsession and jealous rage toward our nanny, and persists in accusing her of wanting to replace (Bach) as my wife and (Bach) as the mother of our two children."

"In documents ... Bach tested positive for cocaine."

And the accusations continue. Hasselhoff says in the documents that Bach "broke into my former residence this past Father's Day..."

In documents submitted to the court, a lab report concludes that Bach tested positive for cocaine.

And there's more. In a transcript of a telephone conversation, Pamela makes the following accusations to David: "You've abused me, you've ____ terrorized me, you have done too many women. You're psycho man. You're psycho." She continues, according to the transcript: "I'm not going to be O.J. Simpson like you say to my friends, I with (sic) I was O.J., I could kill Nicole. I'm not going to let you kill me."

TMZ spoke with Bach's lawyer, Susan Wiesner, who would not comment on the allegations. She did say that the documents in question should have been sealed and that Hasselhoff''s conduct by disclosing these records "is an intentional effort on his part to besmirch her character and her reputation. Mrs. Hasselhoff could respond to each and every allegation with a litany of allegations that have been filed with the court regarding Mr. Hasselhoff's alcohol problems and his phone calls, etc., but she doesn't want to engage in the media in order to protect the children."

Bach called TMZ to say "I haven't done coke." Bach adds that her hair samples were taken to a private lab selected by Hasselhoff. She adds that some of the hairs in question were actually extensions. She says she has since been tested and the results were negative.

Reality Check

It's amazing how many celebrities "just want to protect their children" in the mudslinging publicity wars they call divorce. Pamela Bach, David Hasselhoff, Denise Richards, all poor souls who were abused and mistreated by their former spouses, yet all maintain such a mature attitude as to only want to look out for their children in the divorce. None of them have any bitter thoughts of vengeance, which is why none of them "meant" for their "sealed" divorce papers to be released to the media.

Anyone who doesn't recognize the sarcasm in this post may want to rethink how much they believe of what they read on the internet.

tattoo

He had to do something to cover up his own wrong doings. He needs to go back to Germany and stay there. Nobody cares about him anymore in the US.

lady mcbeth

Mr David should get in Kit and drive off in the sunset - forever. What a loser!!

dumpling

I got your sarcasm.

I think I would drink and do drugs a lot if I was married to DH. He's a moron.

They both need to STFU and proceed with their divorce and just get it done already. Move on and try to help their kids as much as they can. Like put them in therapy.

sherri

Sounds totally fake and that David Planted this phone call and he cannot tape the call if the DA told him its harassment etc he would have tapped the phone lines not told David to tape the call etc.

David is a joke and EVERYONE knows it, he is just a man whore , someone who thinks he is all that as OJ thought of himself. He is nothing short of a joke and waste of human sperm. I feel bad for their daughter-at least her mom is normal(or relatively).

DeeBee

I think they're both wacked. But if I had to choose, i'd would say that he appears to have more mental health issues. He's so self-absorbed, how could he not?

Pieta

Love of ego clearly superseding the love for their children.

hollywood joe

Years ago, I met Joe Hasselhoff (david's dad) at a long beach grand prix. A total class act. David's and his ex's accuasations of each other and all this horrible fighting is unforgiveable. They are a couple of losers. Unfortunately, the biggest losers will be their children.

Brit

If I was married to him I would do coke too. It would be the only thing keeping me sane dealing with that a-hole

Sillyme

She better shut up.. he's still her meal ticket.

Samantha

She would have more sympathy if she could dance (SARA) or had one leg(Heather)

JamesT

Mike C.

I think the both of them are off their nut!

Steph

How silly! These two need to grow up! Divorce is business, not personal. They need to let it go, settle and get on with the "business" of raising their children. I learned this from firsthand experience. Cut off the feelings for they no longer apply and if they do then get some professional help. Divorce is not about anyone's genitals or ego, it's about settling your business (seeing that a marriage is binding contract with another person) with each other and moving on. Isn't that how adults are supposed to act?

L.S

I dont know who's worse their both f***ed up!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments