When Hobbits Attack

10/27/2006 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Lord of the Rings" star was in a foul mood after spotting a photographer shooting him surfing in Hawaii.

The photog, who one source claims was his neighbor, was snapping pics of Dominic Monaghan on his long board just off the shore before the "Lost" actor stepped out of the water to confront him.

Monaghan was overheard yelling, "What the f*** are you doing?! Why are you taking pictures of me?," exchanging harsh words with the photog before storming off.

The paparazzo apparently didn't learn his lesson though -- he was snapping more shots of Monaghan as he drove away.

Whatever

Why are you taking pictures of me? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Dude grow up! If that's your biggest problem in life consider yourself lucky. Think of all the guys in Iraq!

Waaah!

He is lucky. He could be Anna Nicole's son!

jfp

shutup and surf

Rocio

Man, he is never going to live down the hobbit thing. Sucks for him.

kathryn

#1, I love you. Perfectly said.

jennifer

Maybe his form was a bit off that day, and he didn't want bad pictures of him appearing in the National Enquirer.

SMASH

im sorry but what are these celebs thinking about when their crying over the paparazzi?????????????
the paparazzi is there because of the fans, which is what they want in the 1st place!!!!! they are moviestars and people taking their pictures just comes with the territory.......DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just think thats so rude and ungrateful when u see a celeb fighting the cameras or frowning and flipping their fans off in pictures outside an actual photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!!! ihhhhhh

me

I am so sick and tired of hearing these people complain about their privacy !!! They go LOOKING for FAME, and then when they get it, they complain and whine like babies !!! EVERYONE knows that if you want fame there will be photograhers taking pictures of you EVERYWHERE with EVERYONE doing ANYTHING and EVERYTING.
You know what I wish...I wish the paparazzi would boycott all the award ceremonies where the stars spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to look good and strut their wealth to the world and SURPRISE no one is there to take their perfect picture. All that money and no one to see...that would make my day ...

Ams

What Babies, perfectly put. I have always said, if you stop giving these people attention or stop paying them what they normally get and give them the same money that the rest of us get, would any of them seriously stay in their line of business? Just a thought.

sam

I don't care to see pictures of my favorite celebrity unless they give their permission. A nicely posed red carpet shot is better than any "no makeup, nose picking, sour faced" picture the paparazzi get stocking these people. The celebrities are here to entertain us not become meals for the flesh eating photogs. I'll never understand the argument that just because we pay $9.50 to see a movie, that means they now longer have any privacy rights. That's ridicules.

Kait

What Babies......That WOULD be funny!

mike

Maybe he still can't believe he's a celebrity? I sure can't.

Lori

Another psychotic celebrity...go figure. If I were the paparazzi, I wouldn't even give these RUDE celebrities the time of day.

Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine how annoying getting spied and getting your picture taken over and over again must get. Yeah, they're celebrities and they're rich, but that doesn't mean they don't get annoyed. I hate that argument.

Amber

I'm not sure if he was most upset that his picture was being taken, or if he was pissed off because it was his NEIGHBOUR doing it. That's just rude. It's the paparrazi's job.. neighbour's shouldn't do it!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments