Celebs: Ripped, Raw and Ready!

10/29/2006 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In Hollywood, the only thing more important than a stellar body of work, is having an even better body.
Ryan Reynolds: click to see gallery
Whether you are a rising star like Ryan Reynolds or an Oscar nominee like Kate Hudson, looking good in a bikini can get you further than all the acting classes in the world. Just ask Pamela Anderson.

While hunks like Nick Lachey and Matthew McConaughey are known for their golden ripped pecs and abs, who knew "Today" show's Matt Lauer, Ben Stiller and Carrot Top were closet muscleheads?

Since it's getting colder outside, let TMZ's gallery of the best bods in town keep you all hot and bothered.

PN

I saw the photo gallery of celebrities with ripped or buffed bodies, and all of them look well toned, in very good shape! Even someone as funny as Carrot Top and Ben Stiller have ripped, chiseled bodies. And someone as reluctant as Matt Lauer looks sharp with his body. Shemar Moore, Usher and Ryan Reynolds both look impressive. But Danny Bonaduce's photo surprised me! After years of drug abuse, having to live up to that Danny character on '70s hit Partridge Family, a short lived daytime talk show that competed against 22 others in 1995 and other issues, he looks sharp too--well toned and buffed for being 50, Danny's made a strong image makeover the past year or so.

shay

Ryan you r so HOT

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

Carrot Top? OMG how anyone can find him "attractive" is way too spooky. Plus, don't you think it's just fighting his coming out of the closet that makes him work out and take the 'roids like that?

Autumn

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN Thats hot.

J

Wow...looking at that picture of Ryan all I can say is "God Bless Canada"...Yum!

jennifer

I thought the last picture was of G.W. until I enlarged it ...........Ben Stiller.

dee

Nick Lachey is so hot! good choice

Midwest

Wow...Thats all I can say. My jaw dropped when I saw Ryan..

And did you see Ms. Ricci??? She's looking fabulous!!

danifani

ryan reynolds, mite be the hottest guy walking the earth rite now. mmmm nice.

Mr. Disgruntled

is this guy gay?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess nothing happens on the weekend,or TMZ takes the weekend off

thepocketslammer

Dang.

p1tey1

EEWWW!!! Ryan Reynolds DOES NOT have a body. Yuck!

bellcfco

Damn! Can I work out w/him, or watch him work out? He makes me want to be a better........... no not person, but have a better body!

can you guess?

I beleive carrot top to be the sexiest thing ever. I have had such thoughts sunce I was a wee lass of 17. I think he is sexy in a ring master sort of way. Not in the traditional father figure, or even sister kinda way. But in a way that says " Wow, I think I will go micrwave a burito and some ding dongs together" I think I am gaining weight at an alarming rate since I started hanging up his pictures all over the place. I think I will have him call me constance and I will call him Rudy for our pet names. I have fantacies about going to the beach with him and playing "jaws" in the water for hours. Its great.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments