Naked Women Will Flock to ANY Celebrity

11/1/2006 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you needed anymore proof that celebrities, whether they be old, fat, pale or all of the above, have an uncanny ability to attract women, feast your eyes on Jon Lovitz.

The Subway spokesman was taking in the sights and sounds of Miami Beach yesterday, when suddenly two topless ladies brought the sights to him.

After enjoying a nice chat with his new friends (where Jon undoubtedly paid attention to every single interesting word they had to say without distraction), the actor bid them good day and got back to more important things, like enjoying the weather.

Good thing it wasn't too nippy out.

Lisa

GROSS! She should be ashamed to walk around showing those saggy DA's.

Eli

Yep, you said it Miami Beach theirs so many hookers here goog god those are some wrinkled ass titties!

linda

What is wrong with women anyway. With tits like that they should cover them up. I think jon is a nice guy but come on here. This is too much.

linda

Laury

If I were Jon Lovitz I wouldn't cry victory just yet. I mean, let's face it, these women aren't exactly hot. I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to walk around topless. Their boobs are saggy, for God's sake. No one wants to see that, but I'M pretty sure Lovitz didn't mind. I mean, any kind attention an ugly fatso like him can get from women is good, right?

Whatever

Gross. Too old broads walking around with their saggy cans. Shame on them!

Whatever

Why couldn't you have covered up their entire boobage? No one wants or needs to see those saggy baggy elephants! Those fug women need to get a crane and hoist their sh*t up! God, that is so nasty!

drcocks

According to some hollywood gossip, Jon is supposed to be quite a tiger in the bedroom and well endowed. Who would have thought?

Kambri Crews

They should come to Comix in NYC on November 16 - 18th to see Jon perform his stand up act! He puts on a helluva show BUT no shirts, no shoes, no service.

Did someone say...buttplugs?

My God what has this country come to?
When did it become "wrong" for a guy NOT to look at nekkid tit-tays? I must say that I will look if it is on display, I don't care if you're "young" or older than dirt. If God didn't want men to look at tit-tays then why does he allow them to be put out for the whole world to see??
Give Jon a break, not everybody is young and beautful. I like looking at old broads, because I might get lucky, young broads are too full of themselves. Bitches, they take your money and won't even give you a HJ!

Merlin

Interesting,

I wonder what the logic is in wearing a watch while topless.

GET A LIFE

AT LEAST THEY ARE REAL AND NOT WAY FAKE LOOKING!!!!! MORE POWER TO YA GIRLS...

Wendy

Ok, that is just EWWW

Mike V.

He should have took advantage of it and got laid.

Whatever

Looks more like Europe to me. I agree with poster #13 at least they have real cans and not big balls of plastic on thier chests.

Mike C.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments