New York & Pumpkin Go To First Base

11/1/2006 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Their catfight was legendary but now it appears Pumpkin and New York have kissed and made up -- literally.

After winning Best Fight at the Reality Remix "Really Awards," the two ex-"Flavor of Love" ladies were spotted locking lips as New York expressed her love for the woman who once spat in her face on national television.

The pic, snapped by Pumpkin's aunt, is apparently only the first step in the pair's relationship. Sources say the two may be doing more photos together in the future, showing a little more skin for a possible naughty pictorial.

While it's great that they're BFFs and all, our fingers are crossed that another bitch-fest is soon to come.

b

that's just scary.... i don't want to ever meet the man/woman who wants to see "naughty" pictures of New York. EWWWW!

Tommie

TOTALLY DISGUSTING? ARE THERE ANY MORALS AND VALUES LEFT IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE? IT SEEMS THAT THE TOTAL DECLINE IN MORALS AND VALUES THESE DAYS JUST OPENS UP THE DOOR FOR ALL KINDS OF SICKENING BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE. AND THEY WONDER WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS TODAY. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

WYLLOW

WHO WOULD WANT TO PUT THEIR LIPS ON NEW YORK BETTER YET SEE HER NAKED? MY QUESTION IS, WHAT DOES HER MOM HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

Amanda

All I can think of when I look at New York is that she just looks like she smells bad.

daGspotblog

OMG!! NY is Crazy and so is Pumpkin! This was one of the most shocking photos I've ever seen! at www.daGspotblog.com we luv Flava Flav and couldn't be more happier that he sent that crazy bytch home! But we're still gonna watch I Love NY!!! Flava Flav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Culo97

Oh hell no!

Whatever

New York stinks! She smells like smoke and booze. Who would want to kiss that smelly beast?!

sam

Hot, that all I can say or think. Just HOT!!!

WTF

I bet these are all comments made by white a**holes. New York is beautiful, a white idiot will never see that. Stick to pressuring your women to drop down to 85 pounds and invest in implants. You all pay good money for lips like New York's and for tans as dark as her naturak skin. Make up and weaves are a lot less extreme then anorxia and cosmetic surgery.

Pathic cowards, not one word in here about pumkin nasty gay ass. I hate white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

Hey...
It's just a little lip smack, no deep tounge action. What's everybody upset about and why do so many of you assume that the Black girl is "stinky"? What's up with that? Wake up, it's the 21th Century lipstick lesbians...you gotta love it!

Mike V.

SKANKALICIOUS!!!

Whatever

Yuck! New York does look like she smells! That green eyeshadow makes her look like a dude in drag!

WTF

Why is everybody coming down on New York, WTF? No word on pumkin, a bunch of haters, ugghhh. I wish I could reveal the kind of haters you all really are......

WGN

New York is nasty as hell.

Christian Canterburu

Buuwwwaaap.
That' the "vomit inside my mouth" noise I just made to this pic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments