Entire Police Dept Marches Aniston Through Airport

11/2/2006 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ staffer spotted America's sweetheart, Jennifer Aniston, as she created a massive mess at LAX, making her one of America's most guarded celebrities.

The star of "The Break-up" flew in from a London visit with Vince Vaughn, and was whisked through the terminal by a phalanx of at least ten officers on bikes and foot--a bit excessive? Our guy reports that the scene looked like an in-progress bomb threat with all the cops and police cars surrounding the building. What makes the ordeal a little peculiar is that she could have avoided all the chaos by going out the back way like other big names do all the time... but then there'd be no cop photo op!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Burton

After reading these comments, I would like to see ANYONE who insulted, berated and made negative comments about her or the LAPD to spend a day with them. It NOT an easy job. She was met by a mob of people ( shows signs there is interest in her) and she needed the escort. She is still an interest to photographers and news media. Had there not been a tip off, she probably would have come and gone un-noticed. I do not think for one minute she wanted this. Imagine your life like that one episode. Would you not want to have some sense of protection and request a police escort.. ( it's not a waste of taxpayers money..they are already assigned to LAX.. and even if they weren't, the person pays for the extra service.) I think you would..so before making nasty name calling ( whore is what one person wrote...who or what gives you the right to call someone that??? ) just imagine it was you in her place...... I thought so!

deenappr

Listen JD, how can we leave her alone, when SHE IS CONSTANTLY MAKING A HUMONGUS FOOL OF HERSELF! We can't help, but to have to COMMENT ON THIS SAD PATHETIC PERSON YOU CALL A HUMAN BEING. JD, as long as she continues to go out in public and make a HORSE'S ASS of herself, then we the public have the right to comment. You have to admit, that she is such a pathetic person, that so much of the public FEELS EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS SAD SACK PERSON! SORRY! BUT SHE'S JUST SUCH A MEDIA MONGER, AND NO WONDER SHE MAKES THE MEN RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM HER. SAD SACK LOSER THATS WHAT SHE IS!!

J KIMBLE

Yes, I do understand that stars and entertainers such as Jennifer Aniston need to keep themselves in the public view, after all, their livlihood depends on it. And, yes she could have found a less public way to exit; other stars do it all the time. But it's cruel, crass and down-right ill-mannered to make such stupid remarks as I've just read. Why don't you bad-mouthed mongerers put yourselves in her place for a few? How would you feel if you"d lost that fine looking Brad fellow? Particularly to a big lipped, big hipped gorgeous woman like Angelina Jolie?

deenappr

WHAT WAS IT YOU HAD TO SAY, "BURTON" It NOT an easy job. She was met by a mob of people ( shows signs there is interest in her) and she needed the escort. She is still an interest to photographers and news media. LISTEN UP BURTON! The mob were mostly photographers, you know paparazzi, not fans, and who tipped them off, her Agent thats who, you DIMWIT!! LISTEN UP! DID THE SHEMAN GET THIS RESPONSE WHEN SHE LANDED IN LONDON, OR WHILE SHE WAS OUT AND ABOUT WITH VINCE IN LONDON, AND HOW ABOUT WHEN SHE TOOK OFF FROM LAX TO LONDON????? I DIDN'T THINK SO, FOOOOOOOOL!!!! GUESS THIS CHINNIFER IS NOT THAT POPULAR IN LONDON, BECAUSE NO ONE OVER THERE CARED TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS DIMWIT. ALSO, NOT TOOOOOO MANY FANS HERE AT LAX WAITING TO SEE THE SHEMAN EITHER! SOOOOO STICK YOUR SORRY A** EXCUSES FOR HER UP YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT!! AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THIS HORSE'S FACE IS REALLY, REALLY SINKING BIG TIME. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

chelswa

Jennifer Aniston can do whatever she wants to, hell if I had the money I would have police escort for the hell of it because I could. Shoot I'd have them escort me church! Paparazzi are bad and of course they knew that she would arrive at that time. They have nothing else to do but to follow celebrities and capture their lives on film rather than to live their own.

HappyTrails

Your words are indicative of women-hating men who get their thrills off of putting women down. So sad to see this venue used in this way. Get a life, guys! She's a celebrity and needs protection from large groups of people. Period. Why hate her for that? I truly pray you evolve into decent human beings.

Suzu

I honestly don't understand all the fuss about Jennifer Aniston. She is not what I would call a true actress and she is not what I would call pretty. She may be cute in a remote sort of way, but not beautiful. Maybe she liked all the attention and hype of having all those cops around her. She may feel the need to have all the hooplah around her. She may have felt she needed more publicity. Someone please give her acting lessons!!!

ONE WHO KNOWS

OKAY, SO HERE IS THE REAL DEAL:

JENNIFER ANISTON'S AGENT CALLED AND SAID THAT JENNIFER LOPEZ WAS GOING TO NEED SECURITY.

AS SOON AS THE OTHER COPS HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE J-LO-
THEY WANTED TO SEE HER AND EVERYONE VOLUNTEERED, RIGHT?

SO, ANISTON GETS THERE AND THEY ARE LIKE, WTF???
SO, WHEN PEOPLE WERE YELLING JENNIFER!!!! IT WAS BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS JENNIFER LOPEZ AND THAT WORD GOT AROUND FIRST!!!!

SO, HEY ANISTON---ALL OF THE FUSS WAS FOR SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY DESERVED SECURITY--SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A MULTI STAR--SOMEONE YOU WISH YOU COULD BE BUT IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!

SCORE: JENNIFER LOPEZ-ANTHONY --1
JENNIFER ANISTONNISIS (HER REAL NAME)--ZERO.

Nancie

I've read some of these comments y'all are making and I'm laughing my butt off. Some of you are calling her names, insulting beyond belief and making assumptions about her life. How do you know her relationship is fake? How do you know that directors and producers won't give her another movie because they don't want to get on Pitt and Angie's bad side? WHO CARES!!!!!

Good grief, get a life people. Aren't there better things to worry about or comment about?

Nancie

Gen writes this: Enough Jennifer...Start using your celebrity for HUMANITARIAN causes in third world countries, then you can ask for a police escort to the airport. You have my word...I will applaud you rather than be disgusted by your pathetic attempt to let us know that you're back from visiting Vince Vaughn.

Hey Gen, how about instead of doing humanitarian causes in third world countries...they start here AT HOME IN THE US. I see people like Brad/Angie, George Clooney, etc doing work for third world countries and I then I think of all the people that need help here in the US. Kids that need to be adopted here, homeless people who need help, people living on nothing and not being able to give their children a good home because they're barely making min wage.

give me a break, support your own country and people.

angeleyes

JENNIFER ANISTON IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS!! DEFINATELY (A-LIST) !! THOSE OF YOU WHOM HAVE WRITTEN AWFUL COMMENTS ARE PATHETIC !! AND SHOULD TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR, (IT WOULD PROBLY SCARE YOU LITTLE FREAKS AT WHAT YOU SEE!!!! JENNIFER ANISTON HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH ENOUGH WITH THE TABLOIDS AND YES THEY TOO HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS! LAY OFF PEOPLE!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deenappr

Well Nancie, the problem is that in those Third World Countries, there really isn't alot of help for alot of those people there; whereas here in America, ""THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD; YEAH RIGHT! Remember what happened during the hurricane Katrina? I THOUGHT SO! "" our government is suppose to help most of these people that are homeless, hungry and poor. Here these people can get a roof over their head, supposedly, but in those 3rd world countries, they basically have nothing. They live outside in the open wilderness, and with no roof over their head, no food, nothing. So, there is a quite a bit of difference, and at least I can see it; where alot of other people here in the U.S. can't see it. AND LAURIE, so you really think that your JA is an excellent actress, well thats your prerogative, but according to the majority of the people here; THEY SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE HER. YES, I AM ONE OF THEM!! I totally feel that SHE IS A USER, MANIPULATOR, CRYBABY, WHINER, STUCK UP, SELFISH, AND ARROGANT. I have been seeing her for years, and THESE ARE THE TRAITS THAT SHE DISPLAYS, at least to me and alot of other people. And, you know what for a woman going on 40 years old, SHE HAS LEARNED NOTHING IN LIFE EXCEPT TO ONLY THINK ABOUT HERSELF, AND HOW SHE CAN WIN HER EX-HUSBAND BACK FROM AJ. ESPECIALLY BY TALKING TO BP'S MOM ALL THE TIME, AND EVERYDAY STILL TRYING TO BE PART OF THAT FAMILY; WITH ALL OF HER LIES AND ALL. You know what? She is the one that constantly causes problems in her life; NO ONE ELSE, BUT HER. I GUESS THAT VINCE VAUGHN'S MOM COULD SEE RIGHT THRU HER, AND DIDN'T LIKE HER AT ALL. GOOD FOR VINCE'S MOM!! I AM GLAD THAT VINCE RAN AWAY TOO!! This is what I have to say about this NO TALENT TV DRAMA QUEEN!!! SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!

shelly

Perhaps not in my lifetime, but one day we the people of the US will be like other countries and not be so obsessed with Actors and Actress". If anyone has changed the world it's people like Bill Gates, Jonas Salk etc. Acting is simply a "JOB". Some do it better than others but it's still only a job.

ck

JEN rocks!

Tim Wright

This is not the LAPD it is Los Angeles Airport Police Officers who are really a bigger waste of taxpayer dollars. They say they are highly trained aviation police experts...with 80 hours of specialized FAA training...I guess that extra training is to walk stars to their cars. This is exactly why LAPD should take over the Policing at LAX so this will not happen! Anyone ever see the Channel 2 investigative report on LAX Police by David Goldstien? Go to the channel 2 website and check it out and you will see a bigger waste of your taxpayer dollars!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments