Cruise Moves On

11/2/2006 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise and Paula WagnerNot letting any grass grow since getting canned by Viacom's Sumner Redstone, Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner are setting up shop under the resurrected United Artists/MGM banner, with Tom and Paula getting full control of the company's production slate, and Wagner taking the title of CEO of UA.

The reborn studio, originally formed by Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks and D.W. Griffith, will purportedly give producers, writers, directors and actors a talent-friendly production environment, assuming, of course, that they take no shots at Scientology. Cruise and Wagner have produced films with worldwide box office grosses exceeding $2.9 billion.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

John Kerry just commited political suicide...

What a moron, way to slander the troops in the field you fake ass vet.
Go back to your loser wife and begg for some money S stain...

ohhhh yeahhhhhh I AM BACCKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Sometimes you have to burn a village to save it...

Am I right or Am I right.....

Whatever

Um number 1 you posted on the wrong story! Tom Cruise will also have ET, and the aliens from War of the Worlds have a cut in the profits.

Susie Bush

Tom Cruise doesn't deserve his own company o.O I honestly think that eventually he'll cheat on Katie with that other female.

Whatever

Tom is a very brainwashed man. Scientology will run this company for him. He needs to pray he can fill the theaters after all his crazy, bizzare behavior to keep this company a float!

Did someone say...buttplugs?

#4 Shady

Who are you?
"Arnack, the magician"?
Ya think??

Mary Worth

Tommy, the "pocket producer?"

Susie Bush

1. I was saying what I thought, there was no need to be rude, there really are too many immature rude people on here who think it's there job to insult people for no reason o.O

2. I googled Arnack, the magician and there is no such person, try using a real person next time instead of your Imaginary Friend k? o.O

Mad Balls

is it me our is Tom looking even more Gay in this picture ?

Mad Balls

Oh and please honor our sponsors and buy a burger at Mc Ds . The Transfat is sure to cloud your brain make you think all these stars are cool as your die a horrible death from your artiries Clogging with Clown fat .

Susie Bush

again, insulting someone for no reason, what's your PROBLEM? and I don't like Mcdonalds thanks for offering though, get a life o.O

Jenn

he wont cheat on Katie with another woman, it will be with a MAN!!!

Susie Bush

LOL yeah that's true Jenn!!

Mad Balls

I think # 6 is referring to J. Carson who Sammy D. said was into S&M and was accused by one of his ex-wives of being into bestiality . Of course this explain where your comming from # 6

Susie Bush

what I don't get is WHY people feel the need to insult people ALL THE TIME on this site, arn't we supposed to be insulting/talking about the celebs not acting like immature children insulting EACH OTHER? but thanks for explaining it Rubber Fido :o)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments