Dennis Rodman is Pathetic

11/2/2006 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rodman Rants -- Click to Watch!Never exactly the epitome of class, Dennis Rodman has sunk to an all-time low.

After lunching with a buxom female companion at the Ivy yesterday, the former basketball star unleashed an unprovoked, nonsensical rant, detailing some of his intentions and previous sexual exploits, while paparazzi clicked away in agape amazement.

"All the girls I've loved before, I'll f*** 'em all. Every bitch that's f***ed me, like this one, I'm gonna give it f***'n hell brotha."

Rodman's clearly run out of cool. The former Bull looked more like an ass -- desperately trying to give up a soundbite that would draw some sort of approval from the waiting crowd.

Guess we have the last laugh... his t-shirt is funnier than he is.

AreYouKiddingMe?

He looks like a used condom

Mineaux

What a LOSER!!

Torshion Bar

Oh no, he's cool, he's always been cool, even when he was cool, he was cool, no really, he's cool.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always pathetic,I dislike him worst than a**hole steve

Leonard

Rodman is nothing more than a mere simian, who continues to exhibit the lowest form of animal-like behavior. The [man] is absolutely repulsive in just about every way and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever that could begin to qualify him as a member of the human race!

blah blah blah

Pathetic is an understatement for him!
He has NO CLASS what so ever!
He has the manners of a stray dog who chases after bitches in heat. I've yet to see him act like a mannerable man in the public eye who doesn't talk potty foul mouth filth just to get attention from a camera.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU NASTY UGLY FACED PIECE OF DOG POOO THE BOTTOM OF A SHOE

blah blah blah

Leonard:

I second your comment!!!
Very well put

Whatever

He just wants to keep his name in the press.

SMASH

dennis rodman is a punk who loves to wear womens clothes and have a mouth full of peni$ !!!!!!!!! did ya'll see him and dave navarro????

cleopatra of the nile

vanity, vanity all is vanity under the sun.

there is nothing new under the sun, dennis. a hasbean, a wasbean, a stupidbean, HIMBOBEAN THE WORLD HAS SEEN.

OLD THANGS HANG LOW, BRO

RU THAT BORD COZ U BE BORING, ALL SHOWING YOUR IQ, I MEAN YOUR NO-Q. I GUEZ ALL THAT MOOLA WILL DOYA IN AGIN AND AGIN. U DO SHO PASSION WITH YOUR IGNORANCE SHININ FOR YA TO SEE. HEY, BETTA U THAN ME.

U BE A MIZERBLE PIG MAN, DENNYROD. POOR CARMEN, WHAT WUZ SHE EVA THINKIN. I GIVE HER PROPS, SHE WUZ A GRIEVIN, AS U WUZ A THIEVIN HER INTEGRITEE. THE ONLY REEZN URA SLEEZN IZ UB LACKIN ANY SMACKIN CLASS.

TOO BAD ALL THAT DOUGH U HAVE PISSED AWAY CANT COME BACK AND MAKE U GO AWAY . UR DIZGUSTIN UR A BUSTIN UR A PUSSBALL. U LACK DENNYMAN. UB A WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE, REALLY TOO BAD UR SO SAD. WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ITZ ALL GONE, DENNYRODMAN.

I KNOW, GO TO AFRICA AND ADOPT 100 ORPHANS BRING THEM TO AMERICAN OR EUROPE EDUCATE THEM. DO THE WORLD SOME GOOD. AFTER THAT MAYBE U CAN ADOPT 100 AMERICAN ORPHANS. GIVE TO LIVE DENNYMAN. QUIT BEING SUCH A NARCISSIST. I MEAN REALLY, DONT U HAVE A CENTER. YOUR IQ PRECEDES U WITH ALL THOSE BITCHES U GONNA BANG. NOW THAT IS INTELLIGENT MAN. I MEAN HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE FOR SOMETHING SO DEEP TO GET FROM YOUR HEART, TO YOUR BRAIN, AND OUT OF THAT CESSPOOL OF A PIEHOLE THAT THE LORD BLESSED U WITH. WHAT A BLASPHEMY. UR A MIZERBLE MAN. REPENT DENNYMANRODIS. LIFE IS A VAPOR, HAVENT U BEEN TOLD? OH, I GET IT NOW, THAZ YOUR POINT. EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY AND IN BETWEEN JUST BE OBSEEEEEEEN. YOUR ENERGY VIBE STANKS, BRO. U NEED TO FLOSS AND WE AINT IMPLYIN A DENTIST FOR DENNISMANRODIS O NO. WE BE SPEEKIN OF A CLEENIN OF A DEEPA MEENIN. DO YA GET IT, LOOOOOZA, PALOOZA.

IZ THERE A MAGIC NUMBER WHERE U GET SOME DIGNITY. I MEAN U AINT ALLTHAT. AND LETS BE REEL ZEEL, IF U LACKED THE CASH U BE RIVIN STAG. U COULNT PAY A REEL FEMALE TO LOVE U FOR REELLLZ. THAT MUST BE EMPTEE FEELIN. DO YA KNOW WHAT A FEELING IS DENNIS?

YOUR POOR MAMA. IF I BE YO MAMA, I BE NOT WANTIN NO ONE TO KNOW. BUT THEN AGAIN, MAYBE UR GOOD TO YOMAMA. JUST NASTY TO YOUR LAYZ OF THE DAY, HEY DENNYMANRODIS?

sylvia

didn't even read the article love the title....

Whatever

That wasn't very nice of him to say all that infront of that girl was supposedly with! Didn't he bang Madonna?

Mad Balls

Like Madonna who stiffed me for a lunch bill this Idiot conned (HE SAID CARMEN AND PAM WOULD BE THERE - THEY WERN"T) me into going to some goofball event he promoted -- Besides showing up at 1.30 a.m. higher than a kite he proceeded to mix drinks for the Dumbass crowd --The stuff tasted like my puke -- I don't want to tell you what I payed for this Farce but I WANT MY MONEY BACK DOGFACE CLOWN !!!

Whatever

He is talking like a silly drunk teenager. He needs to grow up! He has at least one child what a horrible example to be setting!

Rick

this dude is one gross mother f***ing drag queen

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments