Brooke and Diana -- The Electrifying Connection

11/4/2006 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beneath the pounds of make-up, designer clothes and ultra-expensive accessories -- celebrities are people too, we think. Electra-haired diva Diana Ross and TV hostess Brooke Burke both hit the streets of L.A. this week, rocking do's that looked more like don'ts.

They weren't the only stars wearing the publically disheveled look; cameras captured Drew Barrymore, Hilary Swank and Elisha Cuthburt sans the glitz and glamour. Check out a few of our favorite Hollywood goddesses looking more like mere mortals.

Mad Balls

....put the TVO on hold

Diana Ross ?!?

....the picture looks like Emanuel Lewis .....

.....Micheal Jacksons' small friend

....Is Emanuel Lewis a Woman ?!?

.....That would make Micheal Jackson straight then , right ???

jfp

I'd rather see women without all the paint. I'm not saying I don't appreciate it when they've dressed up for an evening out but I like it when my women have that comfortable-natural look too. A girl with her hair out wild in a bulky sweater and just tube-socks can be very sexy too.

Seriously

I don't think Diana Ross is attractive WITH makeup.

kathleen

Yes, actually Diana Ross looks pretty good here. Not so sure about Brooke, though. She must be in MOTHER mode, now. In the Summer, she made certain that she looked like a pregnant siren posing with the babydaddy.

Wicked

Suck another weinie Diana. You have always been a butt ugly bitch to the max.

Miapocca

So at least even if Brooke is not with her children, we can still tell she is a mother as do most other celebrities. How do the cruiser and midget lover keep all eveidence of a baby hidden.??????someone tell me.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Hey Brooke...
is that a doll in your purse or did you just come back from a trip to former Soviet Union country and adopt a baby?

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Diana Ross looks as good as any SIXTY-TWO year old woman should look. Something to think about, and look forward too?

Wicked

#8 I beg to differ. With all her money, she could look a hell of a lot better. I think she's a very ugly, mean person inside...and that reflects on the outside.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it. You are a nasty freak.

Love,

Tara

Wicked

I think Brooke looks fine...but I don't think she should be carrying her child face down in her purse. That's just my humble opinion.

Wicked

Personally I could give a sh*t less about either one of these two fruitcakes, however, I don't eat dark meat. When I buy a chicken, I throw out the dark meat and only eat the white meat. Same applies to these two. If you go to the market, white meat if always more expensive...why is that, because people don't like black meat...it's greasy, cheap and tastes like crap. There is a reason white meat costs more, it tastes a whole lot better. You get what you pay for. Most people prefer white over black. That is the way the world rocks...don't like it...leave.

Fledgling

Hilary Swank is simply beautiful; inside and out. The picture of her in jeans without makeup etc just makes her more appealing IMO. If there is anyone in "the industry" with whom I cheer for it is Hilary at the very top.
She's awesome!

chopchop

#12 Daniel: Feeling a little racist today or what??!!

gettheboysawayfromher

No 8 you are so dead wrong about 62 just one example idiot jaclyn smith
and diana ross had the nerve to smile at the camera

Wicked