Desperate K-Fed Can't Give It Away

11/8/2006 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a last ditch effort to salvage his failing rap career, Kevin Federline has slashed the price of admission to his concert tour to a whopping... $0.00. Nope, it's not a typo.

Federline, "who comes tight with every rhyme," is giving away tickets to tonight's performance at the House of Blues in Chicago. Why, you ask? Because he had a miserable 20% turnout in New York this past weekend.

Fans (if there are any) can log on to Ticketmaster.com, but it will cost you -- $9.39 in fees and taxes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Terry

i agree he's a piece of sh*t, but laugh & joke all you want cause i'm sure he's laughing right back at our having to go to work just to make a living ass. not saying what he has done is ok, but it takes two. look at it from a man's point of whatever & hell i would be ok with all the b.s. the world could hurl my way. all that money & all that body count me in.

tyler

well its good but britany isn't that much better how sad she has to hang out with paris hilton just so she can see her name in the news maybe she should just go away too. either way they kevin britt and paris are losers who can only have a career by being in tabloid ed no of them have any real talent

MB

The universe always has a way putting things as they should be. Next time think about the things you do .. I actually feel embarassed for the guy. Maybe try something different, spend time with your four kids then regroup your life, and decide what you want to be when you grow up.
MB

RLP

This is actually kind of sad.

Christina

Poor guy... i know he is a piece of shit but u gotta feel sorry for him

Lani

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAH

Sunshine

Everyone knew from the start that his career ended before it was even started... This is no suprise to me what so ever.

Obama

You've got to give this guy some credit. Most people, after being the laughing stock of the country, would just give up. This guy just keeps going and going...It's almost as though he doesn't even realize that the world thinks he's a complete moron.

tellitlikeitis

Life has a funny way of showing you what you need for yourself to grow.

Hopefully he won't become a bitter person after all this.

Ms Kris

I'm crying, boo hoo..................

NOT!!!!

At least you have your "meal ticket".

Oh, gee whiz, did I forget yesterday's news. :)

NO MORE MEAL TICKET, BACK TO CURB DANCING FOR QUARTERS HUH?

mamaof2

I do NOT feel sorry for him. He used his wife (who is now finally seeing the truth) to try to 'make it' I wish someone would have told him he had no chance... EVER

to echo the last comment...
hahahahahahahahahaha

If I didn't have kids to go home to I'd head down town tonight for a free opportunity to laugh in his face for REAL

Kelly

What goes around comes around and now he's made his bed. GOOD. Now maybe he'll go away.

Che Scott

Let's see what sugar mama he end up with now. Who in the world would want this LOOSER, USER, AND PURE WHIT* TRAILER TRASH.

Kelly

I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh.

rocio

HA HA HA ...HE MUST FEEL LIKE SHIT!!!! HIS SOON TO BE X-WIFEY USED TO SELL OUT STADIUMS.................WHAT NOW FED-EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments