K-Fed Finds His Fans -- at Wal*Mart!

11/13/2006 2:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline appeared in a Maryland Wal*Mart this weekend, and his peeps seemed happy to see him. At least someone is.

The rapper/dancer/slacker was waiting in line when shoppers started approaching him with camera-phones and autograph requests.

Perhaps if Kevin's performances were all Wal*Mart in-store shows, he might sell more tickets. Then again, maybe not.

Poop

AreYouKiddingMe?

Yes!!!! Every entertainers dream.......... to go to walmart to find fans!!!! All of that and he only gave out one autograph. He stood there with his pen like, "anyone else?"

blah blah blah

What a joke!!!
Wonder how he feels going from Hollywood Blvd. shopping to downsize his accustomed wallet at the Walmart like most of us go to work everyday and get paid for it people?
WHAT A JOKE

Catty Wench

K-Fed is just taking a walk down memory lane through the aisles of Wal-mart. Don't hate the player cause hes still banking 30K a month for being the a top bimbo's himbo.

ManBearPig Huntress

He's the only one there with all his teeth (well, I THINK so, anyway) - yep, those are his fans, all right!

Put down the rapper mike, K-Fed, and pick up a banjo! You're home!

Curious

Walmarts the new "in place." Isn't that were Papa Joe had Jessica signing autographs no too long ago?

U Know Who

K-Fed will be laughing along with the rest of the world, once he sells the sextape.

And we get to watch him f*ck Brit up the a$$. The payday for that tape will be huge, I doubt he'll be hurting after that. Well at least for a little while, I would imagine it has to be by far the MOST that gets paid for a tape of its type.

HAHA@Sextapes

stoopit

#5 and #6 you guys just made me laugh so hard...thank you.

...bimbo himbo

...pick up your banjo you're home

rocio

LOL HEY PEOPLE WAL-MART IS THE PLACE TO BE..I MET GEORGE LOPEZ THEIR AT AN AUTOGRAPH THINGY!!!LOL I DUNNO IF IT WILL WORK OUT FOR FEDEX..BUT ITS WORTH A TRY....OH YEAH BY THE WAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COMMENT ON HERE...U GUYS ROCK!! TOO FUNNY..LOVE YA GUYS!!

Whatever

Too funny! You can hear some girl saying "who is that"? Shoot for the stars k-fag! Being a hit at Wal-Fart is every wanna be's dream!

Puh der Baer

Actually, he was there dropping off an application (employment).

someone

Hey, he better get used to Walmart, in a couple years, after he blows all the divorce money,( after all I heard that he spent 40 mil of brits money in 2 years) he might have to get a job there..good to make friends now.

dumpling

I'm afraid to shop at my Wal-Mart anymore......if that's what I might see there.

LMFAO

You people are blind, K-FED is every inch the superstar, he has all this puplicity and it does not matter one single bit whether it's good or bad.

He has come from nothing to being absolutely huge where I come from....Y'all should give Britney a around of applause for discovering such a miraculous and fine talent.... Walmart is only the toilet circuit, in a number of years his music will stand the test of time and live on forever!!!!!!!

By the way I am just out of shot in that photo, could you move the camera slightly to the left please????

Spiratacus

Do they sell class at Wal-mart?? Nope, don't think so. You're sh*t out of luck Fed-ex. Maybe dumbass Brittany will learn to keep hillbillies out of her pants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments