Kylie Kicks Cancer, Flaunts Bod

11/13/2006 4:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie Minogue: Click to watchAfter a year battling breast cancer, world-renowned sex symbol Kylie Minogue is picking up right where she left off.

In a triumphant return, the Aussie pop star donned a skimpy skintight costume for her Showgirl Homecoming Tour, which was interrupted in 2005 so she could undergo treatment.

The Sydney audience gave her a hero's welcome as she belted out her classic hit, "Better the Devil You Know."

While Kylie alone is worth a look, her sexy backup dancers sweeten the scene. Welcome back, diva!

duh

Congratulations and good health!

Whatever

It's always nice to hear a story about anyone who has beaten cancer! She looks great! :)

iLan

Wow.... great job girl!

LMFAO

Welcome back Kylie, and congratulations for over coming your illness!

houstonguy02

let's be honest here. why is she being featured on tmz.com? we all know that she hasn't been a household name here in the United States. Is the media helping her plan a big comeback in the states?

don't get me wrong. I love Kylie and also Dannii Minogue.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

#6
Y A W N!

girly

I'm glad to see Kylie back on stage! She looks great!

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

It's good to see TMZ finally got off the schnide and took down that Freddy jr post which WAS #6.
About fricking time!
Guys like that who are mean spirited and hateful make it hard for guys like me to be "just" tasteless.
I like to poke fun at all the usual special groups, but I don't want anyone to die and burn in hell: it will get too crowded and where would I sit?
Enjoy

shannon

Now this is a woman who should be talked about more in the press.I think a lady this strong is a great role model to all and someone to look up to.All the best Kylie.

Salome

ZZZZZZZZZ.
Great about the cancer, but she has the worst voice I have ever heard.Never liked it, or her silly lyrics, or beat box same old beat.No camp costumes can disguise it either. Insipd personality too, all breathy and girly and dim.Yesterdays version of Peris Hilton.!! Only made it cos she has good PR team

Waste of space,muscially speaking.

Mary Jane

Way to go KYLIE! Welcome Back....we've missed you. I would LOVE to see you bring your show to LAS VEGAS!

Your USA fans want to show you some LOVE too!