Ashley Judd: Naked Hypocrite

11/15/2006 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley JuddAshley Judd is full of it. She was on the radio in Minneapolis last week, and when asked what she thought of being named one of the sexiest woman alive by FHM, she said, "Gross ... wouldn't the world be a nicer place if that magazine didn't exist?" And this week she's on the cover of Marie Claire -- stark naked!

The article focuses on her work as the Global Ambassador of YouthAIDS. We're not sure why she didn't wear a shirt to work the cause, but it's not gross!

Perhaps Ashley likes being naked on mags for girls, but not for boys?

jennyk

YIKES, that's scary. Amazing what makeup and airbrushing can do. Anyone can look like a supermodel. She's so phony.

Message In A Bottle

oh come on, for people cheering on Ashley for her naked cover of MC, if she wants people to be aware of AIDS, then she could wear a shirt promoting it or something. Gwen Stefani wanted to promote awareness after the tsunami disaster and she wore a shirt promoting it on the cover and it got my attention. But I guess sex sells nowadays ::sigh::

Jeannie

I hate her so much. I want to puke when I hear her talk. She is very pretty, I must admit, but pretty isn't everything - you also need a personality!

And I saw that View episode also with Ashley and the dress and I thought that was rude of her to leave such hints whether she paid or not. Like she cant pick up the phone and order her own things.

racer

#27

You're absolutely right! I've seen her around the race tracks and she is nothing to get excited about. In fact she's really plain. Makes me appreciate even more the magic that make-up artists can do.

lalala

OMG - she actually has her cleaning woman do all her catalog ordering??? Talk about slave labor! How low class to bring that up on national TV, too.

#33 - I always knew she was a plain jane!!

sam

Don't worry Holly not everyone hates her, just the more verbose of the group but most of them have posted more than once anyway. I'd do her in a NY second. And come back for more if she'd let me. Ummmmm ASHLEY........

Whatever

She has problems. The more she opens her mouth the more she sticks her foot in it.

lalala

KarenQQ did anyone ever tell you you're a nut? And you LIKE Ashley's overacting?? You should share a padded cell with her.

sam

xoxo

Saving a little corner of my cell for you!

XOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!

lalala

please don't.

Kater

How exactly is being disgusted by being a masturbatory fantasy the same as posing semi-nude for a women's magazine? Why so nasty, TMZ? I like hearing the celebrity gossip, but can we keep sexism out of it, please? I don't know why I expected more, but I did.
Who says that just because you're a celebrity you should be okay with being in a gross men's magazine? You don't have to be okay with that at all.
Trust me, I'm well aware of the fact that celebrities are ridiculous, but aren't you basically saying, "Shut up, woman and do nothing but look good." There's nothing wrong with Ashley Judd, and she's one of the few women in Hollywood who stand up and call themselves feminist. Why the hating?

lalala

don't bother.

Nick

You people are idiots, there is an enormous difference between this shot and FHM. Have you ever heard of CONTEXT????

lalala

#40 - u are absolutely right. fine, if she's not okay with men's magazines. but you ask "why the hating?" - BECAUSE ASHLEY IS A NO GOOD C*NT! Read all the other posts for explanations...

mel2020

So, let me get this right. A skin tight outfit is nastier than groping our own NAKED boobs? I'm not following. So, if it's a men's magazine, its trashy, but if its a women's magazine, its ART?!?! PUH-LEEEEEEZE!

I see where TMZ is going with this. Naked is naked. Either you are, or you're not. And, come on, fellas, you don't care. It all leads to "those" thoughts, right?!?! :)-