Hottest Videos

Week of 11/12

11/18/2006 2:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111806-tyra-banks-takes-it-off
Tyra Banks pantsed her entire audience for one of her shows. Fortunately for viewers, most of the crowd was hot. Funny how that worked out.

111812-suri-crusie
You can say a lot about Tom Cruise, and we do, but he's definitely no K-Fed when it comes to his kids. See Tom and baby Suri rush past photogs for Italian dinner. Que bella!

111806-elisha-cuthbert
"24" star Elisha Cuthbert doesn't take kindly to mistakes. Just ask the valets at Hyde, who felt "The Wrath of Cuthbert" after they gave her the wrong keys to her car. Damn girl, chillax.

111806-matt-lauer
Matt Lauer joked on the "Today" show about his "invitation" to the TomKat wedding. When asked if he'd received one, Matt quipped, "It was addressed "Matt, Matt,Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt." So glib, so sexy.

111806-tom-cruise
We've seen European soccer game crushes. Tom Cruise caused his own soccer crush when a small child wandered into a horde of stampeding photogs at one of Tom's kids' games. Tom offered some sympathy to the distraught mother, who gave Tom some paparazzi advice; "You should live in Colorado, get away from them!"

Jessica

I agree with everyone else. She handled it fine. She is simply a TAD bit upset that she has to sit and have her picture snapped 16 billion times by the pap smears.

Christopher

The only reason the video of Elisha Cuthbert is "hot" is because your original post from November 14 was inflammatory nonsense. Contrary to your description of her behavior, she didn't "channel her inner Hulk", she didn't go "into a fit of rage" and she didn't scream at the valet, as your original post claimed. If you're going to post sensationalistic descriptions like that, I'll go somewhere else for my entertainment news.

jen

Umm....NO

He is a jerk that screwed up and decided to be a smarta$$ about it, and she was POed (as anyone would be if the valet handed you the keys to someone elses car, because God knows who he handed your car keys to.), but still called him sir.

No not the end of the world, but still upsetting.

On your side girl!

Christina

She had a right to be a little upset. The guy screwed up. She definetly did not channel her inner "hulk" though. She just wanted her damn keys and I cant believe this is news.

Eli

tOTALLY AGREE #2 THAT GUY WAS AS STUPIDASS AND I WOULD BE JUST AS PISSED OR MORE!

teeks

Yeah I don't see her showing any 'wrath'. Just slightly annoyed like anyone of us would be. I think TMZ is the one who needs to 'chillax'!!!!

lala

She handled it pretty well I think. Plus it's a bummer when one doesn't even speak the language that is in a job like that, but thats LA for ya.

Roger Gallo

You're kidding, right? That's pissed off?? Please. Tyra Banks is pissed off -- always. Elisha handled it better than I would. She doesn't deserve anything negative on this.

me

That is not wrath. She was polite and the valet was retarded. I didn't see her calling him names and she didn't throw the keys at him. She waited patiently for her own keys. Was she not supposed to say anything and just sit there all night untill he figured it out? She handled that just fine, better than fine. So, like another poster said... Chillax TMZ!

Whatever

What if she really had to go to the toilet? That could be a reason she was upset she got the wrong keys.

Ginger Gargoyle

Are you kidding? She handled that a heck of a lot better than _I_ would have! They had to have her keys when they pulled up to give her the car, how could they have lost them in that little bit? It was sheer incompitance and I would have showed just angry I was. No I think she handled it exceptionally well.

Whatever

Wow! Tyra is SMOKIN HOT HOT HOT!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lose the panties,and wear a thong,now thats hot,except on tyra,she needs to lose her show

me

#12 Yeah seriously, I hadn't even thought about that, they brought her the car and still managed to mix up her keys. LOL! I would have been livid, because i noticed they kept sort of ignoring her at first. She had to ask how many times? That girl is an angel! I would have turned green, split my pants and cracked him in the nuts.

Avery

What an outrageous exaggeration. She was as calm and reasonable as anyone would be given the circumstances. A perfectly lame attempt to make NEWS where no news exists....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments