K-Fed's Court-Approved Blackmail

11/20/2006 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney & KFedBritney Spears is in for a rough ride in her divorce from creepy Kevin Federline. She's about to learn an ugly lesson about celebrity divorces.

Make no mistake about it -- Federline has no interest in getting custody of the couple's two children. Sure, he's asking for custody, but it's all a thinly veiled attempt to extort money from Spears.

The word in Hollywood is that Britney loved partying before she had kids. My only encounter with Spears -- maybe two years before she got married -- was at a gym where she seemed completely oblivious to her celebrity -- chewing gum, dancing and clearly up for a good time, whenever. People I know who know her well say she was a sweet but wild girl.

Enter Federline. He partied with Britney and knows things she probably doesn't want public. And that would probably make her the same as anyone in a relationship. The difference is that Britney's secrets would get huge media play, and Kevin knows it.

So here's where he stands. Thanks to Laura Wasser, Britney's legal eagle who drafted an air-tight prenup, K-Fed will get less than $250,000 (a one-time spousal support payment), around $2.5 million (his share of the Malibu house) and that's pretty much it. So how does Fed Ex really cash in on Britney's fortune? He tells her that there are things the judge may want to know about her past that could bear on her mothering skills. But, of course, for a price, he'll go away.

Federline has been an absentee dad from the get go. He's shown no interest in parenting his kids. On the other hand, people who are around Britney all the time tell me she's an amazing mother. Trust me, we did more stories about the car seat than you can count. But she's with these kids 24/7 and does a really good job.

So the time will come soon when bad Dad will start threatening. And Britney will probably give Kevin more than he deserves to pimp his ride into the sunset. The only solace is that Federline will blow through his settlement quickly and I'm guessing he won't sell enough CDs to buy a Happy Meal. Maybe that's justice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

newdawn72

Oh, please, it is about time they followed his arse 24/7 and reported where he is and what he is doing. What a loser. She is only 25 and supports the entire family. I still think the press she is getting is ridiculous. She had a dead-beat husband from day 1 who thought he was going to be a rapper on her money. By the way, how much is Shar Jackson worth. Who supports her kids. Let's get a financial on her and how much money did Brit fork over to Kevin to support Shar? Yeah, let's look at the money trail. By the way, let's look at her parenting skills and what makes her qualified to take care of Brit's kids? While TMZ is dishing the dirt on Brit....why don't you find out how much money Kevin has to pay for his first 2 kids? While most of the tabs have tried to bash her image....let's ask some real questions about the first two kids....I understand they go or went to a private school...where is the funding coming from. BY THE WAY...HOW MUCH QUALITY TIME DID KEVIN SPEND WITH HIS FIRST TWO KIDS WHILE HE WAS PLANNING TO PIMP BRITNEY OUT OF HER MONEY?

I AM SICK OF THE BASHING....TRY BEING ON YOUR OWN WITH TWO LITTLE ONES AT 23, AN ABSENTEE HUSBAND THAT DOESN'T WORK AND HASN'T WORKED IN ALMOST 5 YEARS.....AN EX-BABY-MOMMA WITH TWO KIDS THAT SAYS HOW WONDERFUL THE GUY IS THAT KNOCKED HER UP "TWICE" AND WALKED OUT ON HER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT........................AND IT TELLS ME SHE IS NOT TOO BRIGHT.............SHAR MUST HAVE A LOW IQ.....SHE STILL THINKS k-fED IS WONDERFUL, AND A GREAT DAD................

WHAT A CROCK OF BULL..........T THAT IS!!!! FOLLOW THE MONEY....THOSE TWO ARE IN IT TOGETHER....SHE SEES DOLLARS FOR HER OWN TWO KIDS....COMING FROM K-FED.....OF COURSE SHE IS GOING TO SAY HOW WONDERFUL HE IS AND WHAT ONE GREAT, BIG HAPPY FAMILY THEY ARE........................

I say......what the f.......k are you talking about? Anyone buying that bull is full of it!!!

Malibu Barbie

What's this TMZ an about face? Now Kfed is the bad guy, and Britney is just a fun luvin girl? I am not a fan of either of them, but I do think the boys are safe a cared for......how much did she pay you for this Harvey?

Danielle

Finally a story not totally smashing Britney!!! I cant believe people are so stupid to eventhink that Kevin has any interest in the kids!!! He wants her money only as this story says!!! Sure she is not perfect, but imaging if we could not live our daily lives the way we do and were followed 24/7 as she is, I am sure we would look crazy as well!!!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

To: Kayley, #226. Those are FACTS?!?! You’re either k-loser, one of his whores or are delusional.

Shar says he’s a good father b/c her kids are being supported by Britney’s money. She isn’t stupid enough to say otherwise. When was the last time you saw them together?

Kshiit parties every here and there but not every night. He doesn’t get drunk or do illegal drugs. Hello???? What about the cast on the tv show where he did have a guest appearance – several people said that he was openly smoking pot on the set w/o any qualms. How the hell would you know what he does? I see no evidence of Britney partying every night, where is your proof of that of what either of them do.

Kshiit has “jobs” and Britney’s career is over. Ok, if kshiit has jobs, why isn’t he reporting any earnings? He’s an actor??? My a**. If Britney’s career is over, she just sold hundreds of thousands of copies of Blackout without even promoting it – man, that’s A LOT of curiosity – especially if people were only curious they could have heard every single song for free on the internet. Also, did it slip your mind that she is currently bringing in over $750,000 a MONTH in royalties, etc. I happen to believe that is more than enough to live on and the raise her family on.

As for the 7 “things she NEEDS to do”. Who are you anyway? Let’s go with an equal opportunity list. 7 things that k-douche needs to do:

1. Keep holding his kids ransom until he can sell them back to Britney.
2. Keep sharing the child support that he gets from Britney for Sean and Jayden with Shar.
3. Keep wearing a white t-shirt – apparently it makes him look like an angel.
4. Keep the curtains drawn during the day and leave and enter establishments wearing a black hoodie late at night.
5. Keep making believe that he is an actor, a rapper, a dancer, a good father until he actually believes it.
6. Keep the mullet look – and tighten it up before the next court appearance.
7. Keep the fake 4 carat diamonds in his ears – makes him look mature.

And … #s 3 and 4 on your Britney list are a little contradictory.

Nice talking to you k-loser or k-loser’s whore of the moment.

Me

K-Fed is a loser with a capital L. He can't even afford his own attorney. Yes, he is milking her for everything he can get. I wish the paps would follow him around like they do her. He'd love it and maybe they would get some dirt on him. When do we ever see him with his other kids or out and about with Britney's boys?

C-1

Great story
Now lets see you tail him around for a while and find his drug dealer or the fact that he is the drug dealer?
Not to worry Brit he has only ever been after the money just give it to him and be done with him.

Sandy

What did Britney have you write this for her?

Children are C H I L D R E N... N O T ...P A W N S
Leave them alone. IDIOTS

whoever

Harvey! I have seen you on TV numerous times and thought you were credible but you have blown it for me on this one. This post is nothing but your predictions based on no facts whatsoever re: Britney or K-Fed.
Are you saying the court-appointed monitor and the parenting coach LIED when they said she doesn't interact with her kids, etc? You must have heard something I didn't because I do not see "awesome mother' in those reports---in fact, far from it.
This post sounds like one that would be on X-17 on----theirs are all idiotic. I quit going there. Guess I'll have to find yet ANOTHER site.

madcat4now

Well, to some that are bashing Britney. She may not be perfect, but I can gurantee you one thing. She has more class than your sorry, broke butt who is spouting insults, while sitting behind your computer.

She makes more money in a month than you will in a lifetime, and for sure is a better mother than yours ever was, else you wouldn't be acting like this, now would you.

And also a better person than you could ever hope to be.

katie

Thank you for showing the other side of the story. Anyone who has been in an abusive relationship can see FED for what he is...an ABUSIVE MANIPULATIVE SOB.

whoever

Jack 54: Blackout has bombed. It has sold less than a half million in the time her old stuff used to sell several million.
Also, who are you for and against in this case? First you defend K-Fed then you bash him.
And you accuse someone else of contradicting themselves....................

Star

Anon.. Thought you were going to find another site? and
KATIE... K Fed may not be that great of a father/husband, but WHERE DO YOU GET ABUSIVE from??

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

TO #232, ANONYMOUS: WWWHHHOOOHHH!!!! Let’s get one thing straight right now. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER DEFEND K-SHIIT … GOT IT?? N.E.V.E.R. If there is any post out there with my name on it which implies that I in any way DEFENDED him, rest assured it was not written by me. I hate that loser.

I am a FAN of Britney’s and a huge SUPPORTER of Britney. BUT, I am also a realist and can be objective. She needs help – all kinds of help. I stated that she needs therapy, possibly rehab, a life coach, a manager, a publicist, a stylist. On this site I have questioned why she wouldn’t hire a driver and a security detail and whether she actually wanted custody of her kids since at the beginning of this whole mess she seemed to be doing nothing to help herself (but I do feel that she is turning that around). I have stated that she needs to get ALL of the losers out of her life (e.g., Lufti and Ali). I know that she was having problems before k-shiit entered her life but he sure as h*ll drove her over the edge.

In response to another post that said that k-douch was “working”, that he was an “actor” and had “jobs” and that Britney’s career was over and that Blackout only sold as many copies as it did b/c people were curious, all I did was point out a fact: Blackout sold hundreds of thousands of copies w/o her even promoting it. Curiosity seeker didn’t have to buy the album, all songs could have been heard for free on the internet.

I believe that Britney will regain custody of her children (and I no longer question whether she wants that custody), will make a comeback in her own time, will find peace and happiness, and will make mucho dollars on ANY and EVERY project that she puts her mind to. I am looking forward to her next single, video, cd, tv appearance and/or tour.

K-loser can shove-it. If Blackout bombed, what would you call the, um, cd that he put out? That sold how many copies??? Britney brings in $700,000+ a MONTH, k-shiit brings in whatever she gives him.

Did I make myself clear?

Marsha

I think this article is utter rubbish! I can't imagine there's anything Britney is hiding worth sacrificing her kids.... and her behavior has been all too public ... I doubt the twit has a sense of dignity to damage at this point... Whereas, Kevin has been taking care of his kids and laying low...I don't see K-Fed going away any time soon, nor handing back the kids until such a time as Brit has become more stable... Now this article couldn't have anything to do with Brit's private investigators could it? .... Things that make you go hmmmmmm..........

Linda

He may not of been the best Husband but he has had the common sense to keep out of te media. Right now all that counts is the children and who i providing he stabilty needed. Even if he is awarded sole custody what makes you tihnk the Britney will pay. At the rate she is going she'll lose her career and doesn't seem to be very responsible with her money she'll go through it and she'll be on some show a "what ever happened to"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments