Brooke Hogan Goes Shoe Slumming

11/21/2006 4:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hey Brooke, just because Star Jones backs something, it doesn't make it cool.

Hulk Hogan's peroxide blonde daughter was spotted shopping for discount shoes at Payless. Perhaps the wannabe pop star's debut album, "Brooke Undiscovered," isn't doing as well as the Hogan clan had hoped.

The reality "star" clearly has a look of "Well sh*t, you caught me" on her face as cameras snapped her shopping for lowbrow high heels.

Well, Brooke, we're not sure what to say either!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stacie

TMZ: Your comments about payless being a "slumming shop" - pretty ignorant and snobbish considering the fact that I would bet that MOST of your readers are in the low to middle class range. Take a few classes in etiquette and respect and then get back to us. that was really over the line and I am truly offended.

To the rest of the haters: Luckily there aren't as many on this as I would have thought. It is really a sad world out there when a normal sized woman is referred to as fat and ugly and there is no regard for decency. I may not listen to her music, but she is a very warm and down to earth girl. A much better role model for young girls/women than the hoes TMZ normally have stories about. I.e: Jessica, Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, The Olsens, etc. Instead of berating a beautiful GOOD person, why not take your venom and shove it where the sun don't shine!! None of you would appreciate these same comments being made on your daughter/sister/friend so think before you speak!!!

David

I read the article and I think to myself what is wrong with a person who has money to shop at a store like Payless Shoe Store. I'm not saying this because i',m a fan or anything. We all know she has money and she can basically shop anywhere she wanted, maybe it's about time this new generation realize you don't have spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars just to look fashionably hot! I know if I was just as rich I would be shopping at the same places as I do now (American Eagle, Hollister, Ambercrombie, and Thrift stores), just being smart about my money and my future. Why Envy her? just LUV it and Accept it. If you make more than her make your point...

me

Maybe something caught her eye in passing? I'm a few pounds underweight and I accidentally wandered into a Lane Bryant once. The name of the store gave me no inkling that it was a large sized store, althought the posters did clue me in after a couple minutes. So, I looked like an idiot and I got the hell out of there. If she's not familiar with payless maybe she just didn't know.

Lori

What's wrong with Payless? Good grief, leave her alone!

Rachel

I have nothing against Brooke but what is her talent exactly? Does she do anything? Seriously, someone clue me in.

Laura

That's cool that she shops at "regular" stores...I'll admit, Payless is okay with me =p But damn she's ugly!

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

I HATE the following WHORES... (in no random order)

1. Jessica (Dumb as a bunch of rocks) Simpson
2. Paris (My Legs are open 24-7) Hilton
3. Lindsay (I should have my drivers license revoked) Lohan
4. Ashley ( Fake Nose goes with a Fake Voice) Simpson
5.Nicole ( I am anorexic but wont admit it) Richie
6. Tara (I have been in WHAT hit moves recently) Reid

I do like
Brooke Hogan - Down to earth nice girl, so leave her alone.

You would look like that too (surprised) if some weasley ass paparzzi came creeping up on you and snapped a picture and scurried back into the depths of hell

caveman

i like the hogans show & the hulk, kids are ok, but spoiled & out of touch, doesn't look like they will amount to much.
they both need college, not sure why thats not a priority at this point.
that new house of theirs is a piece of crap, really liked the old one.

Jennifer

There are people starving to death in Sudan and people wishing to have any kind of shoes in other places in the world (even here in the U.S.) and your going to bash someone for shopping at Payless? If shopping at Payless makes me tacky or slummy then I guess half of Americans are slum TMZ. Must be nice that TMZ staff can shop at high end stores - how dare they shop at Payless only slum shops there!
What a shame.

I hate snobs!

I didn't even bother reading more than a few comments but there is nothing I hate worse than a bunch of snobs like the author of this column and some of you dopes that replied in such and said your crap comments about Brooke. She's a sweet girl and proud of her build, height and all she has! Good for her! Twits like Britney and Jessica aren't good enough to lick the dust off Brooke's feet with their extravagant and horribly wasteful shopping sprees and stupid-arse behavior. NOTHING wrong with saving money you SNOBS! Brooke is real and family oriented. LEARN something from her you judgemental, inept jerks.

No legs in Texas :(

Brooke may look average, but, in no way is she fat. She is tall and has a healthy weight for her height and bone structure. I hope you get body slammed by Hulk Hogan. Maybe after a couple of slams you're able to see she is not fat. As for shopping at Payless, so what! What I wouldn't give to have at least 1 pair of Payless shoes. Unfortunately, I can't because, I don't have any legs. Shit, I would go for a pair of Goodwill shoes!!!!!!!!!

VAL

I DONT THINK U GUYS UNDERSTAND THE FACT WHY SHE IS GETTING BASHED.. THEY HAVE ABOUUT 10 CARS IN THERE DRIVEWAY AND 3 BOATS U SHOULD ATLEAST BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PAIR OF $100 SHOES...SHE A TYPICALL REDNECK SPENDING ALL THER MONEY ON CARS AND BOATS BUT CANT AFFORD A GOOD PAIR OF SHOES THAT LAST LONGER..DUHH

VAL

Gary D.

The people cutting Brooke Hogan down make me want to puke !! The lard assed or anorexic women and the wimpy assed limp wristed guys get a friggin life. Don't hate her because she's tall, muscular, and beautiful and could probably kick most of your asses and not even break a sweat !! Go Brooke !!!!!

meltz11