Tequila Shot Down, Jared Saves the Day

11/27/2006 3:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jared Leto: Click to watchWearing his trademark eyeliner and some fried burgundy hair, Jared Leto was seen clubbing with his very own Internet pin-up.

MySpace model Tila Tequila got the Tara Reid treatment when she tried to enter Hollywood hotspot Hyde on Saturday night -- dropping Jared Leto's name as her boyfriend in the process. The packed club was hosting an after-party for a 30 Seconds to Mars show, but the model apparently wasn't on the list.

"I just came from his show, Jared Leto, that's my boyfriend," she pleaded with the hostess at the door -- to no avail. She eventually got in once Leto arrived, and shot our cameras a look.

Tila recently blogged on her MySpace page that she's taken a six-month vow of celibacy. For Jared's sake, let's hope that's not the case.

tysin

ummm who ?

pinupcutie

Oh Jared! Puhleeze tell us this story isn't so! I don't want to think you'd date such a "E" list skank such as Tila.

She has a butter face....that is her body is slammin "butter" face is yuck!

She's such a ghetto ho! You can do SOOOOOO much better...Please trade up or see her in private not in the public eye.

My Two Cents

Oh Jared, say it isn't so?

Aspen

boyfriend? ummmm....ok. She arrives first....waits.....he gets there....and says to the group of three, "you comin' in?" Yeah....right. Boyfriend. More like, "current lay".

Big AL

who the hell is Jared Leto??

Barbie Loves Ken

I've met Jared and he wouldn't date somebody that is, basically, a nobody. He's hanging out and having fun being single while touring with 30 Seconds to Mars. Then once the Taste of Chaos 2007 tour is over, he will return to acting again. Jared is incredibly talented and always being offered scripts to read as well as being in his band with his brother Shannon.
This Telia Tequila is someone on MySpace who is know for having 'the most friends on MySpace'. For example, a close friend of mine whose band played the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd. were playing a show with Telia (she sings a bit) and they were expecting a huge turnout of fans to see Telia, so this guy's band were only allowed a certain number of free tickets for friends. However, on the night, 500 people came to see my friend's band and only 60 showed up to see Telia!! So, that goes to show that having over a million 'friends' on MySpace is just bullsh*t and won't make anyone into a successful star.

tina

# 3 OH GOD I AGREED....I thought he was mine!!

tina

# 3 I agree I thought Jared was mine!

Genevieve

She's a lay & nothing more. Duh. Don't embarress yourself saying he's your boyfriend Tila. Also Tila, don't pretend to have any more talent then modeling. You can't act, you can't sing, and you can't host a show.

Jared, I use to love you & still think you're talented when it comes to acting, but you're a bigger skank then Paris. Grow up.

babygirl

LOL... I feel really sorry for Tila if she really thinks that Jared is her bf. Just because some guy is screwing you doesn't make him your boyfriend. If she was really his girlfriend she would've been on the list or she would've showed up with Jared

Tamara

yuck, this chick is a nobody!!!! a hood rat, i had to do research to find out who she was.

Lord Snooty

She is one ugly, sorry looking celebrity whore !

The Truth

Fugly Asian skank who bleaches her hair blonde. Parents are probably illegals from the Phillipinnes or China. Either way FUGLY ASIAN SKANK

Raquel

I can't believe that Jared is dating that stupid girl. WHY Jared?? You can get any girl in hollywood but you pick the stupid sluts. First Lindsey now her. Well we all know that Jared like his girls blond and stupid.. well fake blonds

Le sigh...

If that's what he goes for....eww...but that's his perogative..

That's why I like his brother.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments