Is PETA the Cause of Pam and Kid's Split?

11/28/2006 4:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pam and Kid's GQ spread: Click to launchPamela Anderson's passion for animals might be one of the reasons she filed for divorce from Kid Rock. In an ironic case of bad timing, December's GQ Magazine crowned Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock their "Newlyweds of the Year." Sorry TomKat.

In the article, the trashtastic two were asked if Pam's work with animal rights had gotten Rock to abandon his love for hunting. Kid replied, "Now I shoot the deer and she saves it." A shocked Pam responded, "What did you say? That's divorce right there. You shoot anything, it's over."

They say meat is murder, and perhaps in Pam's case, also grounds for divorce.

coxy

don't kid yourself 13.

animals are as expendable as people.

though if it did ever come down to me or a squirrel that rodent is going to get it every time.

billy jack

I wouldn't hit that with my dick wrapped in aluminum foil, but she does look great in that bathing suit. Wow. Gotta give up the love to Pammy.

lela

anyone who picks on people who care about animals are nothing but devil lovers..and they can go rot in hell with him..we should all care about our environment and all living things..remember people are animals too so to want to hurt or kill animals you are nothing more than a murderer..good for pam for seeing the light!!!! stick to real men not hillbillies

kellie

Jesus, you people are something else.
Sad thing is that it's mostly bitchy women making all the terrible comments and taking pot shots at her looks. What's the matter? Kicking her while she's down because even on your best day you don't hold a candle to her on her worst day back in the baywatch days. Sure she's getting older now. who the hell doesn't? Do you look the same in your late 30's as you did in your 20's? Yeah, I thought not, you jealous shrews.
I'm a 34 yr old woman and although i think she looks way better with less make-up, toned down hair and her older, smaller breasts, she's still looks pretty to me. Those of you kidding yourselves by thinking your husband is serious when he says he wouldn't go near her, really, wake-up already. I want to come live in your delusional reality. She's very dedicated to her kids and peta and i admire her ability to live a vegan lifestyle. i love animals and i wish i had the will power to live meat-free.
She didn't rush to the alter with Kid, i mean for petes sake they had a long relationship in the past. I agree her taste in men is questionable, as well as her ridiculous newer implants that look like fake, hard mounds of skin, but overall she seems like a decent person who just wants everlasting love and security, she just keeps looking for it in the wrong places. She'd do better to avoid rock stars and actors for awhile and try a regular joe who would probably love her to the ends of the earth. Stop being so heartless people.
Honestly, when did all you people lose your humanity and compassion? Perhaps you never had it at all and evolution is slowly breeding it out of the population. I'm ashamed to be a member of the same species as some of you venom-spitting harpys.

P.s..Pam if you read these comments(and for your sanity , i kinda hope you don't) I'm sorry for your loss of both a child and a spouse. I hope you find happiness in the future.

Laurie R

PA is an attractive woman, although a lil long in the tooth to be dressing the way she does. BUT she is a loyal canadian, a fierce defender of animal rights and seems like a good mom. sometimes love doesn't conquer everything and is seemed as if kid had some INSECURITY issues.....all he wanted was a possession! as for PETA ALL fanatics scare me........

We, are not amused.

I don't hunt, I eat red meat, I don't think it's cool to be cruel to any of God's creatures, but there is something about having your woman "call you out" that get's my "irish" up and makes me want to do the EXACT opposite.
These two must have been bored and at a low point in their careers and decided like so many in Hollywood to make marriage into tabloid fodder.
I am sorry to say, before God and all you "maroons": If I could, I would get me TWO of them Magnum condoms on a bang her so hard, wide and deep until I threw MY back out!
I'd then wake up and go on with my empty, miserable existance.
But, that's just me.

moretocome

Good for Pam. Shows that she got something going on upstairs. Sorry to here about any split but some are for the best.

moretocome

Are you kidding me?? Any guy (I use the term loosely) that would turn down this babe is dumb or completely gay. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with being gay but at least admit it. I'm with Mr Spanky, I'd do her all night long. And if your boyfriend tries to tell you he wouldn't. He lying! I'll bring the condoms and then it's just you and me Pam!

Wicked

WISE OLD OWL

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW...YOU ARE SO FRIGGIN OPINATED...NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR MOUTH RUN ON AND ON.

SHUT THE FVCK UP

GO BACK IN YOUR TRAILER AND TURN ON THE GAS...WAIT A FEW...THEN LIGHT UP YOUR CRACK PIPE...

YOU PSYCHO

Rachel

These chicks are just jealous, yeah their husbands wouldn't go near her (wink wink). As for clubbing a seal, have you ever seen it done? Northing to joke about, but then you're a miserable f*** who for some reason thinks cruelty to animals is funny. Probably because you stand for nothing in life. My hope is you someday get clubbed, better a piece of sh*t like you than a seal.

Rachel

Pam has a vegetarian body. Those of you making nasty remarks why don't you strip totally naked and look in a full-lenghth mirror. After you finish screaming at the site of your cellulite-ridden, saggy, drooping, ugly body just remember: This is what all those rotting pigs, chickens and cows you stuff yourself with does to a body. A few veggies wouldn't hurt you fat-asses.

sue

hahahahhahahahhahahha!LOL(__!__) FAT ASSES!
You know what? I bet her ass has been around!(_o_)

Melody

#12- For the right amount of money anyone can have her body. All it takes is a scalpal and lots of silicone. Vegan body my fat ass! I like a little meat with my potatoes!

Rachel

Nobody said her breasts were real Einstein. I'm talking about the rest of her body. Plastic surgery can only go so far, she's not stuffing her face and avoiding exercise to look that way. She also works out and doesn't eat the e-coli infested carcass of dead animals. Fu%king gross. (But I'll bet you're telling the truth about your ass)

Rachel

Hey all you hunters out there. All of us women are REALLY impressed by your ability to kill an unarmed animal. You must have a really big penis to be able to do that-NOT. Makes me think you might be trying to "prove" your manliness. Little insecure about your masculinity are you? News flash guys, girls aren't attracted to weeny guys who hunt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments