"Michael Richards" Gets His Ass Kicked

11/28/2006 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Still fuming over Michael Richards' tirade, WWE superstars JTG and Shad Gaspard (aka Cryme Tyme) decided to get even with the embattled comic by kicking the living crap out of him ... or at least someone who looks like him.

On last night's "Monday Night Raw," the WWE brutes lampooned the "Seinfeld" star's now infamous rant. In the sketch, the duo confronts a Kramer look-a-like after he calls them both the "n" word.

Let's just say ... it doesn't end with a friendly handshake.

KiKi

IT SEEMS YOU GUYS STILL DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

ITS LIKE THIS: IF YOU ARE BLACK-IT IS MORE ACCEPTABLE TO USE THE N WORD.

IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK- DONT USE IT!

I DONT CARE HOW COOL YOU THINK YOU ARE WITH THE BLACK COMMUNITY

ITS STILL A BIG OLD NO NO!! REALLY JUST STOP!

SOMEONE BLACK BEING CALLED THE N WORD BY A NON BLACK IS
OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE

THERE IS TOO MUCH HATEFUL HURTFUL HISTORY BEHIND THAT ONE WORD

THATS A SUREFIRE WAY TO PISS OFF SOMEONE BLACK!

SERIOUSLY CALL SOMEONE BLACK A NIGGER TO THEIR FACE AND SEE THEIR REACTION.

U Know Who

Candice, Should a bunch of Jewish men.
Beat up a Jesse Jackson look alike on Cable TV as well?

What's good for the goose...

KiKi

SOCIETY IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE DIVIDED!

THATS HOW THE WORLD ENDS.

DONT PRAY FOR ME - IM STRAIGHT

PICK UP THE BIBLE BECAUS THE END IS VERY NEAR SWEETHEART!

Eli

How pathetic! Typical black thing to do!

ka

Butch...it's so easy to spew your hate behind your computer. I'd like to see you walk in the blackest neighborhood in town and get your white ass whipped. and that's coming from a white girl, you scumbag loser. And I'm jewish so that should piss you off even more! How pathetic that you actually believe what you write. Educate yourself, it might save your sorry ass one day.

Mad Balls

what a candy ass way of getting hype . First of all I hate to ruin this for you but WRESTLING IS FAKE ! Dickhead . SO how fake is this ? VERY ! Why show brutality as a reponse to words ? WRONG ! How is it that a Drunk Comic performing in a lame dirty Comedy Club on " Black " night has anything to do with anything ? IT DOESN"T ! He is not a politician or a headliner . He was Nobody . Now he is being made into " Somebody " . This is the best thing for his lame career . I think he will soon start getting paid to appear . And you and I have to compete to get high paying jobs . This thing is not right in many ways . Dickheads .

???

#15 Tired of All This Mess.......Wait....What? Who said anything about being straight? Slow down so I can catch up.

KiKi

IM STRAIGHT MEANS IM COOL/OKAY/ FINE

DUMB ASS

Get over it

I used to live in GA. I remember walking down the street and being called a CRACKER. I was pissed. Had I of yelled out the "N" word I would have gotten my ass kicked. This separation goes back to slavery, and you know what...it is now 2006 get the f*** over it. SERIOUSLY!!!. I don't have slaves, my parents didn't have slaves, and my grandparents didn't have slaves...beyond my grandparents...I don't know my family back that far. I think it's time to move on and get over the past.

KiKi

THE message i was trying to get across is that the n word is offensive to black people. Blacks may call other black n's but whites or non blacks can not.

That word holds to much anger hate and sadness to be heard coming out of a white persons mouth.

its just offensive bottom line.

Jason

That was, without a doubt, the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

???

My My so much anger. Check your blood pressure, you sound like you're ready to stroke out. And you don't sound STRAIGHT(cool/okay/fine). DUMB ASS.

blah blah blah

Tired Of This Mess

Fair is Fair
But you do not justify your "rightful" opinion by wishing more blacks(or any other race for that matter) to kick more white cracker asses. That is a racist remark holds to much hate and anger and sadness (according to your post)

You portray yourself to be a hypocrite in other readers opinions. LIKE MYSELF

Mark

The word is offensive...period. It doesn't matter the color of the person who says it. Why should it be okay for blacks to use it and nobody else? Why can only gay people call each other "fags?"

It's all a double standard. The words are filthy, and as long as some people are "permitted" to say it and others aren't, you're going to continue to have these problems...

Just my 2 cents...

marcee

as black people, we will always have to stand up 4 ourselves. white people are
really afraid of us, that's why he had to say sorry so many times, he was afraid somebody would kick his white ugly ass! wwe was brave to do a scene like that,
they know the majority people that watch wrestling are white people and they wanted to make it as funny as possible!! haahaahaa