Rosie to Brit: Ditch "Idiots," Come Live With Me!

11/29/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on "The View," Rosie invited Britney Spears to live with her, her wife Kelly, and their kids, and begged Britney to forsake what she called her new "idiot" BFFs -- Hilton and Lohan.

O'Donnell really, really wants to snatch Brit from the clutches of her panty-shunning pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and provide basic instruction to the Britster on how to wear underwear again.

She told Elisabeth, Joy and Barbara that her feelings for Britney were "purely maternal," and that she didn't worry about Britney corrupting her own kids -- a concern that Joy sensibly raised. Rosie also appealed to Victoria's Secret to provide an unlimited supply of underwear to the Taco Belles, so that we -- and the rest of the viewing public -- don't have to be subjected to their "ying-yang," as Rosie called it.

Barbara, austere as ever, asked only the eternal question, "Why?"

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Karen DeAtley

I so agree with #13, for goodness sakes Rosie, put your tounge back in your big fat mouth. How did she get that spot on the view anyway??? I cant believe Barbara Walters hasnt kicked her off the show, it's sure not worth watching with Rosie's foul mouth.

Angel

Britney you are a looser. I used to admire you now everytime I see you come on TV or whatever I try to make sure my 4 year old nece is nowhere around. I hope it was worth the 'fun' you had. You lost one of your number one fans ages ago. Enjoy your life as a rich, shitty ass single mom. Remember moneyt wont lats forever.

Judy

The reason why Rosie got the job on the View, is because Walters is a lesbian who is still in the closet, why else would Rosie get the job?

die paris!!!

you're a nasty bitch ..rose........... you just want to eat brittney up... brit don't go she'll turn you into a freakin lesbian

fredhumpphrey