Spears Goes Low Rent

11/30/2006 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What's a single mother to do? Sell the house, hang with your best girlfriend and get a small $15K a month rental by the beach? Sounds like a plan.

Sources say that Britney may be renting this home in Malibu, where her car(s) and Paris' ride have been spotted. It's about a half mile down the road from Brit's gi-normous compound, which begs the question ... where's the couch that Fed-Ex is sleeping on?

TMZ_User

So Britney when can I move in? I'm clean and so NOT a gold digger call me.

Wicked

What.a.dump.

lulu

Well after she and k-fed have been spending with no new money coming in for the past 3 years, money is probably low time to cut back

tattoo

Well seems to me they are both lesbians now. They have had enough of men.

Anonymous

Ok, so there are like ten buildings in this picture...Which one is hers?!?!?!?!?!??!

ass

NOOOO! Stay away TMZ user!! She is mine! I AM MOVING IN! ME!
ME
ME
ME

SARAH

Sounds like an awesome plan to me! It's exactly what I would do...........but I might not hang around the same people. And I would definetly wear undies when I was wearing a mini-dress. But hey, it's been locked up in a mansion and subject to Kfed's gross weapon of mass destruction. I'll let it slide. I think it has the right to breathe..................I......unlike all the sick people...................will not click on the uncensored pics........................Love you Britney!!!!!!!And all the drama you bring

...........................b/c let's face it people that's why everyone goes on these sites and buys the magazines............DRAMA!

Seriously

Britney IS low rent.

ass

low rent bitch

KiKi

If she owns a house Why rent?
It makes no sense.
No sense at all.

She is so DUMB!

Wicked

15 grand rents you NOTHING by the beach in Malibu...I guarantee you this place is a dump.

David Ruppel

Here is the listing, if it is the house shown in the photograph, which is located on the landside of Malibu Colony:

Ace

Congresswoman Sherri Davis, R-CA, Issues Birthday Greetings to Celebrities Bette Midler, Woody Allen -- And Herself!

The "Ann Coulter of Anaheim" congratulates American celebrities on their major contributions to American culture -- and their enduring charm!

New York, NY (PRINSIDE) December 1, 2006 -- Congresswoman Sherri Davis, a California congresswoman known as the "Ann Coulter of Anaheim" for her fierce opposition to flag-burning and illegal immigrants and her unyielding support of the American family, issued a statement today wishing songstress Bette Midler and filmmaker Woody Allen a happy December 1 birthday -- a birth date that, coincidentally, she shares with both of them.

"To quote Henry Kissinger, 'Every civilization that has ever existed has ultimately collapsed," said Davis in her statement. "And should that ever happen in America, future generations will always have the magical music and art of Bette and Woody to remember us by."

Congresswoman Davis was quick to add that America is not currently collapsing nor will it ever collapse, actually. "I think Henry was just having a bad day when he said that," Davis said with her trademark grin.

Growing up, Davis recalls being "thrilled" to have the same birthday as such extraordinarily talented Americans as Bette Midler and Woody Allen. "Had my mom gone into labor just a few hours later, I would have instead shared a birthday with Stone Phillips and Britney Spears -- which I might have found to be a tiny bit less inspirational given my strong preference for wearing underwear when going out in public."

Davis -- widely known as a star of stage and screen before taking a seat in Congress late last year after her husband's untimely Astor Place Cube death -- actually met Allen for the first time while working as a child star on the set of his 1977 film "Annie Hall." "I was totally in awe of him and ferociously wanted his autograph, but when I finally had the opportunity to ask him for it, there was no paper at hand." And so instead, as Davis recalls, Woody Allen signed his autograph with a large black magic market right on the palm of her child-sized hand.

"Well, I took that hand home and my mom spritzed it with water using her copper fern mister and I crossed my fingers and placed that hand on a page of my scrapbook, and Woody's signature came right off on that page -- only backwards! And so I was the only little girl in the world with a backwards Woody Allen signature in my scrapbook, which is something quite special and rare and something that I will always remember."

Fifteen years later, Davis reconnected with Allen -- and met Midler for the first time -- when she took the pivotal role of Concession Stand Worker Number Three in the 1991 comedy "Scenes from a Mall." "It was then that the three of us discovered our shared birthday -- and really, what we discovered on that fateful day in 1991 was our shared 'connection' as I like to call it, our shared zeitgeist, our shared lust for life." Since that time, the three have virtually always celebrated their shared birthday together in some special way.

And this year will be no exception. What are their plans for Birthday 2006? Says Davis: "Bette and I will probably play a few games of handball on one of the city courts, get a pedicure, and then take a boat ride around Manhattan." Later, says Davis, Woody Allen will join the two of them for a bout of "vigorous figure skating" at the Rockefeller Center ice rink, where the three will pirouette as they stare up at the stunningly beautiful lights of the 74th annual Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.

"And from there we had been planning to see 'Murder Mystery Blues,' the play at 59E59 Theaters featuring Private Eye Kaiser Lupowitz -- which is a character that Woody created in a number of short stories he wrote," Davis says. "But the play's opening night was rescheduled to December 7, so we'll probably just buy a bootleg copy of 'Scoop' on the street and watch that instead."

Midler, of course, has just released her best-selling Christmas album, "Cool Yule." "Bette and I had talked in the past about writing a joint cookbook," Davis says, "that would combine dishes from her own Hawaiian-Jewish heritage with recipes from my own Mayan-Irish background. And that will be one bloody cook book, if it ever comes to pass!"

With the holidays and a birthday falling like hectic Dominos one after the other after the other in addition to her many important legislative duties, Davis' schedule continues to be stress-filled. Says Davis: "To quote Henry Kissinger once again, 'There cannot be a crisis next week, because my schedule is already full!" Davis says she looks forward to working with House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi in the coming session -- despite the fact that Pelosi can be a "major ballbuster" at times. "But as a

Jannie

A two pack of pop tarts jokes found here: http://www.humor-and-jokes.com/Celebrity-Jokes/ . Actually a 3-pack if you count LL. Hmmmmm is she in the pack or out?

Jennifer

SHE NEEDS TO STOP WORRYiNG ABOUT RENTiNG A HOUSE...SHE'S GOT A HOME...SHE NEES TO WORRY ABOUT BEiNG A MOM, AND STOP SHOWiNG HER STUFF OFF...SHE'S ALWAYS SHOWED HER BODY OFF, BUT NEVER iN THiS WAY...MAKES YOU WANDER iF SHE'S ON SOME KiND OF DRUG?!?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments