Lance and Reichen: Bye Bye Bye

12/4/2006 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that gAy-listers Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl are no longer an item. Lance's rep said, "They have broken up."

While together less than a year, the relationship was a catalyst in forcing the former *NSYNC singer to exit the closet.

Over and out.

teeks

Big surprise. Homos never stay together.

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

OH MY GOD...THIS news has ruined my day...Lance has been LANCED!!!LOL

Diego Chick

Well, Reichen stayed around long enough for the publicity stunt. What a gem.

kathleen

Yes, we all knew that this romance was doomed from the get-go. Not sure who was the bigger tool in this PR-making couple. First, Lance Bass comes OUT with Reichen...THEN, Reichen uses Lance in order to promote his new book--HMMM!

Simone

I wonder how many books Reichen will sell from his association with Lance. I had my doubts about his interests in Lance.

PerezSux

Good....now maybe you'll stop reporting on them. Lance needs to wake up and realize that he was forced out of the closet by that pig Perez and Reichen needs to realize that he overstayed his 15 minutes of fame and needs to GO AWAY.

Waaah!

Reichen was obviously using Lance for the press coverage. I mean, he's so much better-looking than Lance, it was obvious there was an ulterior motive! Poor Lancelot.

stoopit

This is not suprising at all. Lance was used and throw to the curb. Reichen was out for himself. Looks like gay guys are as bad as hetero guys.

Frank

GAY relationship hardly last longer in Hollywood. Reichen just need a publicity for his career. He is good looking and can find a way better looking guy than Lance. Lance seems to be a needy person.

Ellis

Has anyone noticed that both of these people are guys?

Whatever

Well that tall tool totally used little Lance the chimpmunk for publicity. Hope he fades back into the woodwork fast.

don bauman

I was very sad to learn that Lance and Reichan had broken their relationship. I like both the guys and hoped they could find some happiness out of the glare of the public. I think the jeers are mean and dispirited. Their relationship was out in the open and I dare say not for publicity sake. So, get a life of your own.

JJ

HE'S NOW DATING ONE OF THE GOATS WE SAW HIM WITH IN THE LAST PICTURES...BIG DEAL...ANY REAL NEWS OUT THERE?

Marie

Just another reason not to do the Tyra show... it will break up our relationship. Hilary Duff, KFed and now Reichen were all on the show just before their relationships broke off.

phyllis diller

"Big surprise. Homos never stay together."

I have been in my relationship 17 years...so clearly, you are wrong, jerk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments