Joe Simpson Offers Jessica as Mag Rack for $10K

12/7/2006 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica and Joe SimpsonJoe Simpson says for a cool $10,000 his daughter Jessica will read YOUR magazine!

Well-placed sources tell TMZ that ever-opportunistic Joe has called at least two weekly celebrity rags to offer them the "opportunity" to feature Jessica reading their mag in a scene in the upcoming film "Blonde Ambition." We're told that he has asked them to write a check for $10,000 for the privilege of placement -- and to make that check payable to Joe Simpson. Our sources say that Joe has "guaranteed" that he will personally see to it that the magazine will be where it's supposed to be when cameras roll. So far, according to sources, no one has taken Simpson up on his offer.

Well, this tale may be returned for insufficient funds. A rep for the Simpsons says that there is "no truth whatsoever" to this story. While the rep confirms that there was product placement staff working on the film, she says there is "absolutely no truth" in any request for payment directly to Joe.

Justin

How pathetic !!

JP

From "preacher" to "pimp".......................he's disgusting!!!!!

Jeffro11

all I can think of is the scene from Vacation, when the 2 girls are on the see-saw...

"...and I FRENCH kiss!"
"SO? Everyone does that!"
"Yeah, but Daddy says I'm THE BEST at it!"

This guy is a friggin creep...I wonder if he actually molests his daughters, or just masturbates to them.

gagal

Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic!!! Is'nt this guy a minister. Daughters dress "hos". Guess it is the all mighty dollar. No morals.

Wicked

FIRST JESSICA HAS TO LEARN HOW TO READ.

Wicked

No wonder Nick left Jessica and DIVORCED THAT FAMILY. This guy is a predator...FREAK.

And an A**HOLE.

Me

he is a jackass... money grubbing a**hole who whores out his daughters. I hate this a**hole!

Jeffro11

anything other than 'See Spot Run' or 'Horton Hears a Who' just would be too much to believe the girl can actually read. Just make sure it's in her lap so the camera gets yet another tit shot.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

I DONT LIKE PAPA JOE..HE IS LIKE A PIMP UNDERCOVER!! AND OMG HOW OLD IS JESS TO START MAKING A LIL MORE OF HER $$$ DECISIONS....HOW PATHETIC!!

Whatever

He is a gross pig pimping out his untalend daughters! He knows Jessica's popularity is fading quickly so he's pulling out the big guns! 10,000? What does he need a new jar of vaseline to jerk off to Jessica's rack with?

amy

This guy sure does know how to sell. At least he didn't treat Ashley and Jessica like Michael Jackson's dad did.

anon

money makes the world go around the world go around the world go around money makes the world go around

Goddess

www.myspace.com/onlinewithava

They said it isno truth to this, so why hate? I mean, I don't care for her creepy father, but no truth to this story.

The Quackpit

Uhhh Joe!! Hello Joe!.... The Quackpit.com would like you to contact us about this proposition....We're not interested in having her read our Mag or anything but we can think of something else for $10k....lets talk and discuss over donuts and pretzels.

By the way, tell Jessica to give me call later on because I may not be able to meet her for dinner tonight, I may be busy counseling Lohan....cause thats what I do and I'm damn good at...what else would you expect at The Quackpit!

J

Good for him. Quite the business man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments