Joe Simpson Offers Jessica as Mag Rack for $10K

12/7/2006 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica and Joe SimpsonJoe Simpson says for a cool $10,000 his daughter Jessica will read YOUR magazine!

Well-placed sources tell TMZ that ever-opportunistic Joe has called at least two weekly celebrity rags to offer them the "opportunity" to feature Jessica reading their mag in a scene in the upcoming film "Blonde Ambition." We're told that he has asked them to write a check for $10,000 for the privilege of placement -- and to make that check payable to Joe Simpson. Our sources say that Joe has "guaranteed" that he will personally see to it that the magazine will be where it's supposed to be when cameras roll. So far, according to sources, no one has taken Simpson up on his offer.

Well, this tale may be returned for insufficient funds. A rep for the Simpsons says that there is "no truth whatsoever" to this story. While the rep confirms that there was product placement staff working on the film, she says there is "absolutely no truth" in any request for payment directly to Joe.

Standards are badly needed.

Product placement. Happens all the time. Business is business.
Only the cheque should be payable to "Blonde Ambition", not to Joe.
Or Joe would be in trouble...

in the know

What is even more scarier than Joe perverted Simpson trying to extort 10k for the use of strategic magazine placement, is Jessica's devotion to him. She is unable to bond with another man, except for father. You make the deduction. At least Ashely was able to make a break from her dad but also seems to struggle with having a long term relationship. He should be investigated.

Mystery

Like Lane Garrison I used to live with the Simpson's when I was young. Overall he wasn't a bad guy except for a few quotes that irked me and I lucky enough to eventually be able to reunite with my father back east and get out of there

Joe Simpson used to tell me privately that

"It's not wrong to have sex with children as long as they are your children."

At least he was honest when he said he loved his children equally. Based on a few accidental walk in room moments I can attest that he was being truthful.

NICKI

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOV LOVE LUV LUV LUV LUV JESSICA SIMPSON! cONGRAT'S ON YOUR HAIR EXTENSION LINE. I HEARD YOU SOLD THE MOST IN THE HISTORY OF HSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

15 minutes of fame over????????

Mystery

How did Jessica sell hair extensions? She thought makeup was Joe Simpson's man chowder till like 15. What, you thought her skin got that clear from ProActiv?

in the know

#36 Jessica is not responsible for her hair extension line, Paves is. Jessica can't even spell let alone start her own line. Her name is used to promote the line as well as her money.. Paves is responsible for her success with the line.
Thats like saying JLO knows anything about perfume.. Her name is used to promote something someone else creates. These stars are not designers or specialists at anything except what they are known for, being a celebrity. Gwen Stafani is the exception to the rule. She does design her own clothes.

Helen Z

he's a pig, I feel sorry for Jessica.

boypeepee

I *was* going to say something, but you guys got it covered well. :-)

Thank GOD noooooooooo one agrees w/ Mr. Simpson on this one. Ick (what slime!).

wundersmack

Watch for a tragic end to this story -- it shows all the classic signs of culminating in suicide or madness.

I'm not a big fan of Jessica's, but I feel she is totally being exploited by her moneygrubbing parents. I hate to see it. The parents are clearly greedy and twisted.

TMZ_User

Joe, since you are so good at pimping Jessica out for a buck how much would you charge me to sleep with her?

Lenn K

Firsts, will she read my magazine with her undies on. Secondly, why do you act like a pimp and whore your no-talent daughters out? What about the wife you can get some miles off her if you try hard enough.

Angiebaby

If Joe Simpson can say or do anything else to further humiliate Jessica, I don't want to know about it.

Rachel

Is it just me or do you guys get the creeps just looking at Joe Simpson?

Movie Ticket Buyer

Incest , even in one's mind, is still a serious sin Joe....you outta know... This sickness is becoming way too obvious....back it off Joe...let the little girl find a man of her own to whom shes not related

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments