Bindi Irwin: Wild Child

12/8/2006 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months since the death of her father, Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter's eight-year-old daughter, Bindi, says she's "...doing pretty good. We're battlin' on."

In an interview with "Good Morning America," the ever-adorable Bindi, with mom Terri at her side, revealed that snakes are her favorite animal. "They're really nice creatures once you get to know them." We'll take your word for it, Bin.

As for critics who think that Bindi is too young to be around wildlife, Terri says that the pigtailed princess would rather ride elephants than be cooped up in suburbia. The thought of living in an apartment with a goldfish made Bindi chime in, "I don't think I could cope." No Nemo fan, she.

Bindi, who called Steve "the best dad in the world," is continuing her father's work by bringing her animal-loving tour to the U.S. next month. Hannah Montana, watch out!

sharon

How dare you speak of that child like that. Must be jealous of her. You---> who say those things, are nobodys. She is somebody, that is making a difference. Please- keep your sad ass thoughts to yourself. To talk of a child like that, is being childish. Please grow up and act your age not your shoe size. What do you do??? Sit on the computer all day saying stupid sh*t about someone you dont even know, that amounts to nothing, Get your head out of your ass and be nice for once. And another thing fool. Just think of what the little girl will grow up to be, and how BEAUTIFUL she WILL be.. You will be eating those words someday.. I would like to see what you look like.... You have children? I'd really like to see what they look like, if so... PLEASE GET REAL.... One who thinks those thoughts, IS GUILTY.. :)

Roger Thompson

Alright, she's not cute as a button for the moment. but she's growing and some day she may appear on fashion magazines, maybe, protesting the manufacturing of fur coats or something. Right now at this age, Bindi is simply adorable. Leave her alone.

tia

#1 and # 15 and to anyone else who would say something bad about a child is a moron. Karma is a bitch and hopefully the bad part is gonna come your way!!!

alissa

Shut the f*** up youngmiss, I dont need you sticking up for me. Your probably a homely fat cow anyway.

no one special

HEY TO ALL OF YOU IDIOTS THAT WANT TO TALK TRASH ABOUT OTHERS....UMM THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE MAKES OR WILL MAKE A WHOLE HELL OF ALOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER WILL!!!!! AND SHE WILL LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT BECAUSE THAT IS HER PASSION!!!!

Trudy

Who cares about looks here...this child lost a dad she adored, and is trying to cope. I don't see how looks has anything to do with this child's ordeal.

youngmiss

jealous naw just speaking the truth if it hurts it hurts i know an ugmo kid when i see one..and if you read the rest of my comment you will see that i said she is going through an awkward stage...lol dont be so dang serious..is she your kid?..no so dont worry about it...and yes i have kids and they are beautiful..and i do have a job and just got off work so no i wasnt setting around all day reading stuff about peoples kids..get a life..the kid will be ok..but she is ugly sorry...

sharon

One more thing TEEKS you GEEK!! Bindi IS beautiful, and there is also another saying.... Clearly think before you speak, and say what you mean, but DONT say it mean!!! You made yourself sound like an ASS... Thats all I have to say to YOU FOOL...

youngmiss

wasnt stucking up for you teeks just agreeing with you and i am no fat cow..get a life this is an open forum and people can voice their opinions here..or do i have to agree with all the do gooders here...she is ugly right now case closed so now move on back to what you were doing, picking your nose,your ass or whatever it was..before you get roasted little person with no life..

Richard Bouldin

I feel sorry for her I know how she feels I lost both my mom and dad and I was 4 when I lost then both 9 mounths apart so I feel for herand I give her my best wishes knowing that there is always something missing that vey soecail thing in your heart and it does take time to mend but it will I am a teen now and it took me a long time to mend so I feel for her and again I will give her my best wishes from my family to her's

Richard Bouldin

you guys and girls that are being mean shame on you you do not know what it is like losing a parnet so do not make fun of her

sharon

Youngmiss----------> GO BACK TO WORK, your not doing no justice here.... Thank you any ways...

kicky55

Hey teeks I bet you were an UUUUgly * year old And to racer who is going to keep up the fight for the animals of the world? It starts with a child. Got your crocodile boots on? kicky

youngmiss

actually i am going to get ready to go out tonight you all have fun with this story.. good night.. going to hang with really people..

Lisa

What a cutey. Her dad brought alot of laughter and joy to my kids. Their little family is in my prayers.